38.

— kamryn's pov:

"oh my goodness" i gasped as i covered my mouth from shock.

as i walked through the doors of the mansion dave bought i was surprised by a multitude of people screaming suprise! before moving to the side and revealing the safari designed back drop decorated so beautifully.

faux grass was layed out with different height surfaces which carried treats, such as cupcakes and the main cake. balloons cascaded around the floor and fake animals were added, with a chair in the corner being engulfed by fake plants.

 balloons cascaded around the floor and fake animals were added, with a chair in the corner being engulfed by fake plants

i turned around to dave who was smiling before wrapping my arms around him and dragging him into a hug.

"i love this davey" i cooed kissing at his cheeks before turning back around.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!" i yelled making them all laugh and clap.

"BABY MOM HAPPY, BABY DAD HAPPY! WE CAN GO BACK TO THE PARTY. I SEE YOU ADULTS DRINKING AND SHIT. I SEE YOU KIDS SIPPING AND SHIT. PARTY HOST RAELYN, WILL GET THE GAMES GOING SOON. BABY MOM THIS FOR YOU!" the DJ yelled pointing at me.

i laughed as the people began to conversaste and the baby momma dance song came on.

"if she a baby mama (go head)
she gone do that baby mama (work)
she gone put it on ya (uh huh)
she gone do that baby mama".

i sung along as i backed it up on dave making him seep his bottom lip inbetween his teeth.

"yeahhh" i laughed sticking out my tongue discreetly, but picking my ass right back up as i a saw his parents approach.

"lil slut" he mumbled smacking my ass.

i laughed swatting his hand away before greeting his parents with a warm smile.

his parents laughed "thank you for being respectful".

"my pleasure" i smiled nervously.

"you look gorgeous" his mom complimented "you've still got that beautiful glow".

"tell her again" dave mumbled "with her fine ass.

i blushed "thank you so much. both of you".

"not too long now. just under two months and we'll have twins in the household".

i smiled "yes we will as i rubbed my stomach".

his mom suddenly became emotional as she slipped into reality "oh my goodness. i'll have twin grandbabies. i'll have grandsons. my first grandsons oh my".