32.

— kamryn's pov:

"happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happy birthday dear kobiiii! happy birthday to you!" we all sung as i placed her birthday pancakes infront or her.

her face was beaming as she smiled clapping her hands together.

she was so damn cute.

"make a wish baby" i smiled holding her hair back.

"i wish for more toys" she said out loud before blowing out all the candles on the pancakes

i put more than two for the look but was impressed that she got them all out.

"you enjoy baby" i smiled kissing her cheek.

"thank you kamryn" she smiled as she began to eat.

"alright y'all can eat now" i smiled looking at dave, kairi and ava who had been waiting.

"you not eating beloved?" dave asked.

i shook my head "not hungry".

"our son is".

"i'll eat later" i replied "i'm going to get ready" i replied walking upstairs.

"i'll be back. happy birthday baby" i heard dave say before feeling him hot on my tail.

"leave me alone david" i mumbled.

"come" he said as i walked to my room.

"no you come" i replied.

"you've always been the bossy one in our relationship" he mumbled walking into my room.

i looked back at him as i took a seat on the bed.

"why don't you go eat with them?".

"i told them i'll be back".

"what do you want then?" i asked.

"wassup with us?" i asked taking a seat at the vanity.

"you want to do this now? it's kobis birthday can we just put that behind us".

he didn't respond.

i rolled my eyes "the problem is you...what you caused. that's what is up with us".

"so you just gonna hold a grudge forever? we can't be acting like we're strangers. we've got a child on the way".

"do you think i've forgotten?!" i snapped "this big ass stomach and morning sickness reminds me every day thanks".

he didn't reply.

"this whole moving in situation is based around this baby. i have not forgotten david".