33.

— kamryn's pov:

i had been staying with dave for a little more than a week and so far everything had been okay.

the girls loved me here permanently. they weren't always with dave so i didn't always see them but when i did, i loved it too.

me and dave however had been okay. since our tell me and him had been working on our relationship.

we weren't together but didn't consider ourselves just friends either. i guess we were in an entanglement?? lol.

anyways in easier terms we were good, on most days, however today had the tension between us thick as fuck.

today was his court date.

we both knew it was comin however didn't want to mention it until the date.

i could tell he was nervous and he could tell i was too and that's what caused us to get snappy.

we had argued at least 3 times this morning and it was distancing us apart and out of all days, today was the day we needed to be closest.

"come on ava. we need to get going or we'll be late" i said picking her up and wobbling downstairs with her.

ava was dressed in the fendi purple and lilac cotton knit top with the matching skirt accompanied by me in the fendi brown twill dress, dove grey leather high-heeled sling backs and jacquard ff fabric bag.

although dave avoided mentioning today he didn't avoid shopping for today.

he wanted us all to attend in fendi. why? i wasnt so sure.

i walked downstairs to see dave who was struggling with his tie.

i could tell today he was on edge because something as small as that had him pissed.

"man fuck this shit" he exclaimed.

"no no come here" i said placing ava down as i approached him.

"this shit got me-".

"shh shh...it's okay. just let me do it dave" i replied grabbing his tangled tie off the table.

he looked at me as he calmed down. i lifted up his collar and wrapped his tie around it before doing it for him.

he looked so sexy.

he was in a fendi simple suit. the black wool jacket blazer with the black wool trousers.

on his feet he had the black leather lace ups.