Chapter 24

*Amelia's P.O.V.*

I giglled at lukes face as his wide eyes closed and he leaned forward. Smiling to myself l, I swiftly got up off of his lap leaving him sitting there absolutely dumbfounded. "Damn tease" I heard him mutter under his breath. Chuckling to myself I ran upstairs to shower and clean myself up.

I hopped into the steamy shower, the hot water trickling down my back as my messy hair fell down sticking to my body. I pulled out my lilac scented body wash lathering it all over my body. I then pulled out my honeysuckle shampoo and conditioner.

After I finish in fhe shower, I dried my long blonde hair and threw it up in a messy bun on the top of my head. Then went on with my usual makeup routine. A little bit of tinted moisturizer to aid in evening my skin tone followed by a bit of light matte foundation, some blush eyeliner and mascara.

I walk into my closet and pull out a pair of black highaisted shorts and a black all time low singlet. I check my appearance once more before walking downstairs. I waltz into the living room to find no one is in there, for a moment I think if where they could be, until I hear a deep voice yell "DON'T BREAK THE WATERMELLON YOU TWAT " and I know where they are. As I'm reaching the back entrance, I hear a loud "AHHH" And I walk out to possibly the mosy hilarious sight ever, Luke and Calum on the ground with watermelon all over them and ash and Calum looking scared for their lives. WHT am I gonna do with these boys?

------#-
More of a fuller but hope you like it. Ily