Chapter 21

*Lukes P.O.V.*
Wait, did that actually just happen, did she actually say yes, what. What!?! I can't help the huge smile that spreads across my face, as I look down at the beautiful girl I can finally call mine. She smiles back, her white teeth glimmering in the sun, I think back to seventh grade, her teeth were crooked, her hair was usually pulled up in a bun, an her mascara was usually slightly smudged, and her face was covered with concealer and foundation because she thought she wasn't pretty enough. She was always a little bigger than the other girls, and that scared her immensely because she thought no one would ever like her and she thought he would never be good enough. I know she still thinks this, so it is my job to make sure she stops thinking like that. I will make her feel beautiful and lobed and happy, if it takes me a lifetime, I will do it, for her.

*Amelias P.O.V.*
After grabbing a quick breakfast at maccas, Luke and I went back to our house to watch a movie. We pulled up in the driveway, and walked into the house. "You want anything to drink before we start the movie?" I ask walking into the kitchen "sure do you ha-" "CALUM IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ARSE FOR MAKING US LOOSE THAT GAME!" "MICHAEL GET OFF OF HIM!" "SHUT UP ASHTON" oh god. Luke gives me a semi worrisome look so we both go into the living room to see what's going on. The look before us is priceless, Michael, calum, and Ashton all sitting in their underwear, Michael has Calum pinned to the ground ready to smack the shit out of him, Ashton trying to break it up, and my brother with his hands over his face yelling "NOT THE FACE MOT MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Luke and I begin to giggle quietly amongst ourselves, before the idiots finally notice we are there, "oh hey Amelia hey Luke." Ashton says and continues to try and break up the other two morons, "ash, make sure no one gets hurt ok?" I say sternly and walk back to the kitchen with Luke, "alright mate" I hear him yell from the living room, "and do us all a favour, and PLEASE get dressed!" I yell again, Luke begins to chuckle behind me, "what?" I raise my eyebrow quizzically "it's just cute when you get all drill sergeant" "shut up lukey" I say knowing how much he hates that nickname, "hey" he says, "hey what lukeeeeeyyyy?" I say again, "My name isn't lukey! It's Luke, I am a man" he says flexing his strong noodle arms, "sure LUKE sure" I giggle getting a glass out of the cupboard for my juice to sit in, "oh really" he says smirking, "yup" I reply popping the "p" "okay them, have it your way" he says. Moments later, he turns me around and swiftly picks me up setting me on the counter and planting his lips on mine. It seems to on for eternity, until my lungs are shrivelled up and I need the satisfaction of air, and I pull away. "Still think I'm a boy now?" He says smirking, "I'll think about it" I smile, "woah guys, calm the hormones" I hear a giggle from the kitchen door, I turn and see 3 idiots standing in the doorway, "shut up Michael" I hiss, "AWH is poor Amelia embarassed?" My stupid brother smirks, "no" I growl, "okay okay guys, settle down, it's not her fault that they got a little excited" Ashton laughs, and that was it, I ran over and smacked all of them, "at least I have a girlfriend you losers" Luke laughs from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, "and you better treat her right too" Calum says his voice serious, "I wouldn't think of treating her any other way" he says smiling down at me. "Ugh gag me with a spoon!" Michael says faking a puking motion, "ew" Ashton says in agreement, "ya lil nasties" Calum says and they all disappear to the living room. Once again we both giggle, and I to join the idiots in the living room.

------------------
hi guyyyssssss. Hey, y'all need to come up with a ship name or Luke and Amelia ok? Ok. COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE PLS. Ily bbgs ❤️😘

-chevs ❤️