Chapter 5 (finally)

I opened my eyes, waking up on luke... Wait.... Was all that a dream? I looked down at my wrists and rushed to the bathroom examining my tear stained cheeks, faint black lines still resting on my skin... But how? It all felt so real! I never went on a date with luke hemmings.... I never kissed him like I had before. That was all... A dream. I should have known. Who would like a cow like me, I'm just Amelia Hood, and he's well he's Luke Hemmings for gods sake, he has every girl in school drooling over him. Everything about him is just perfect, from his crystal bright blue eyes, to his perfect dirty blonde hair always swept up into a clean quiff, to his small lip ring and the way he plays with it in between his teeth, and when he bites his lip. From his tall lanky figure and broad shoulders, to his amazing hugs that just make you forget about everything. And his singing voice, oh my god. It's just, it just enchants you and you don't wanna do anything but listen as the words roll off his tongue in this natural and beautiful way. And he's not some self centred jerk either, which is a big bonus considering he's in this band called 5 seconds of summer, he's the lead singer and he plays guitar, Calum (my brother) plays the bass, Ashton plays the drums and Michael is on the guitar. I mean he's this amazing person, he's got everything going for him, he's very intelligent, musical, sociable, kind and not to mention pretty hot. All I am is this fat ugly worthless excuse for a human being. It makes me sick. I make me sick, I just I don't wanna be here anymore. I step on the scale reading the numbers, 165 pounds it read, I felt tears slowly slipping down my face. Once again, I reached for the blade, making small slits all the way down to the end of my forearm, then taking off my shirt only leaving me in my bra and pyjama pants, slowly cutting into my stomach and sides as the pain and red liquid flowed out of the cuts. I started to cry harder and harder, not realizing how loud my sobs were getting. I felt a warm gently hand take mine and I was turned to face luke. "Look me on the eyes and cut me as many times as you just did yourself" he said putting out his wrist and taking off his shirt, "why would I do that?" I sobbed, "because every time you hurt yourself, you're hurting me. When will you realize you're beautiful and perfect in every way." He said, I laughed a bit at the thought before replying "no I'm not, I'm just, I'm just..." "You're just what' he said giving me a look that urged me to go on, "I'm just me. I'm not anything special. I mean, my eyes are the worst shade of blue. My hips are to large. I'm fat, and Pimples bombard my face, there isn't a sign of my skin being clear in the first place. Nobody likes me. I'm just, I don't deserve to be here." I cried, as luke engulfed me into a hug. We stayed like that for a while, I softly inhaled his scent as his warm body pressed against me and his long arms gave me a sense of absolute security. Eventually, he pulled me up, and walked me to the mirror. "You see what I see," he began, "I see an angel who's wings are broken, and people have done this to her because they are truly jealous of the talent she has and her beauty. Amelia, you are beautiful on the inside and outside. From your short blonde hair, to your beautiful blue eyes to your lovely curves and beautiful hips. To your crooked teeth, and your pale skin. From your long waist to your long legs. Every bit of you is beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different". I was at a loss of words. So I just did the first thing I though of doing. I pulled him down, and have him a quick kiss, on the lips.

Guys p! I know you probably hate me rn. But as I said PERSONAL ISSUES AND SCHOOL! And ok this is short and crap...

Oh and if ur wondering why the last two chapters were a dream it's bc I wanted it to be. Don't worry the romance will come soon! Ily!

Penguinhemmo18_