Chapter 9

*third persons p.o.v*
It's been a week since their last encounter, Luke and Amelia have both struggled greatly without each other. They both spent their nights crying, broken into pieces... That could only be glued together by one and other.
This particular night though, was different and Luke would never forget those words "Amelia tried to commit suicide... " a large lump formed in his throat, and tears began to swallow him into a it of sorrow "Luke?......LUKE?... Luke buddy are you there?" Calum's voice rang through the phone, but he stood there unable to speak, before finally breaking down Into loud exasperating sobs. His chest filled with pain as his breathing became rapid and short. He fell to the ground crumpling his log body into the fetal position as the painful cries escaped his dry lips and the never ending tears flowed down his face. The panic attack became more serious as Luke became more frightened and anxious, "this is all my fault" he thought "it's all my fault" unable to calm down he started to begin to feel faint because of the rate if his breathing, until he became silent and unable to move loosing consciousness, and bit by bit became more faint.
*Calum's P.O.V.*
I walked into the door after a long night of and entered my room pulling my sweaty tee shirt off and throwing on a fresh jumper and pair of joggers. Waltzing into the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of dr pepper along with some turkey, lettuce, a cheese slice and some bread and butter. After crafting my turkey sandwich perfectly, I sat down on the couch about to turn on my favourite show, spongebob. About to indulge into my sandwich, I heard a loud thump coming from Amelia's room, startled, I put my plate down and make my way up to her room. "Amelia...." I say from the end of the hallway, "ameeeeliaaaaaa....Amelia?" I'm inching closer to her door, "Amelia?" I say once outside the door, no response. "Amelia?.... Amelia?" I say my voice getting louder until I'm full on shouting "AMELIA? AMELIA?" , I reach for the doorknob, before making the realization that it's locked, my heart is pumping fast as tears begin to run down my face, "oh god no please no, please Amelia please do t have done what you think I have done" I whisper to myself almost as if begging my inner self will change what may have happened. I begin violently banging on the door, "AMELIA?" I scream. After many minutes of banging and screaming, I finally resort to running and kicking down the door. After another several minutes of running into the door and kicking it down the door fell not so gracefully onto the ground. There I see my fragile sister laying there on the ground, bloody wrists and a pool of blood accompanying her, she was so much more thin, tired bags rest under her eyes and tears stained her cheeks. I hadn't noticed how clearly her bones had began to show, heck I hadn't even noticed she hadn't been eating. I never took the time to look into her empty eyes, and see that she was broken. I had heard her bellowing lonely sobs in the middle of the night but brushed it off because I was with Cammy. I should have been a better brother. I failed.
*third persons P.O.V.*
{A/N if this is confusing I will just say who the third person is talking about so this time it's calum lol 😂}
Calum carefully picked up his sister, a numb look on his face and rushed downstairs to his car setting her limp body in the car and racing to the hospital. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, like he wasn't getting there fast enough. After about a thousand beeps and a million profanities he finally reached the hospital.
He ran into the emergency room screaming "HELP ME MY SISTER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE PLEASE HELP ME SHES UNCONSCIOUS ANS I DONT K OW WHAT TO DO PLEASE SAVE MY SISTER" crying and screaming the nurses rushed over trying to console the hysterical boy. Doctors rushed in and he quickly placed her on to the bed, they wheeled her away, calum trying to follow them, "excuse me sir you can't go back there right now", his sad expression faded away to one of desperation mixed with confusion. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO SEE MY SISTER PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THAT SHES OKAG PLEASE NO KET ME SEE HER YOU JAVE TO LEG ME SEE HER", the nurses voice remained neutral and calm. "Sir you can't be in there I know you're upset but..." "UPSET? MY SISTER COULD BE DYING, MY ONE AND ONLY SISTER JUST TRIED TO COK,IT SUICIDE!" "SIR! YOU CAN NOT BE IN THERE SHE NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED I WILL LET YOU IN AS SOON AS SHE IS ABLE TO HAVE VISITORS, NOW IF YOU COULD PLEASE GO TAKE A SEAT AND WAIT!" The nurse yelled in a stern voice. Calum turned to look around him, people were staring, children had frightened looks on their faces, sympathy and sorrow were spread across some peoples faces, other were painted with annoyance and a hint if anger. "I-I'm sorry, I-I think I'm going to go and uh... Get some air call my mates. I'm so sorry", the elderly woman dressed in blue nodded, a look of sympathy in her eyes.
*CALUMS P.O.V.*
I stepped outside, Taking a few feel breaths, "breathe Calum, breathe" I whispered to myself. I leaned my head against the cool concrete wall, waiting for the constant pounding of my head to stop.
I decided to call luke, I know he feels bad for screwing up and I know he is still in love with her.
One ring....two rings.... Three rings.... "Hello?" A sniffling luke answers, "uh... Like... A-Amelia tried to commit s-suicide" I mumbled "w-what?" He replies, I say it agin. Only more clear. "Amelia tried to commit suicide". A long moment of silence follows before I decide to speak up, "luke... LUKE??.... Luke buddy ya there?". An abundance of heart crushing sobs followed by rapid breathing. Oh god he was having a panic attack. "It's all my fault p!" I hear him say, "it's all my fault" he says again, as his breathing begins to speed up and hiccups escape his mouth almost like he's choking, until his breath ugh finally slows down. "Luke.... Luuuukeeeee.... LUKE?" No answer, I try again "LUKE? LUKEEEE! LUCAS?" Still no answer.
I decide to drive to his house, and when I open the door there lay luke, unconscious.
------------------------
ELLO LOVELIES? Erm so here is the chaoter 10, kind if short but lol 😂😂 anywayyysssss TYSFM FOR ALL GHE READS P! BC DAYUM KIDS!
I WISH I WAS I WISH INWAS BESIDEEE UUUUU.
Okay enjoy this rubbish.
GOOODbyeeeee
- Chevsss
P.S. UODATES TMRW IF ITS A SNOW DAY BC WE R GETTING LIKE 2 FEET 1 INCH TMRW HELLA YAS!

*unedited*