Chapter 25

Hey guys sorry for being so late bit so busy with school as the end of yhe year is coming up AND IM ON CRUTCHES FOR THE FOURTH TIME WUSSUP anyways so I was doing track and I stretched a bunch of ligaments in my ankle so let's hope it gets better soon.

Here's the chapter bye.
------------------

After getting the watermelon cleaned up, we all hopped in the pool.

I giggled lightly as I felt two arms wrap around my waist a chaste kiss was pressed against my cheek. I hummed softly turning around and facing the most beautiful pair of blue eyes, that began to flicker towards my mouth and connecting with mine again. I nodded slightly giving him permission as I began to lean in. Our lips a centimeter away from eachother as ny legs wrapped around his tall frame that touched the bottom of the pool. As soon as our lips touched and began to movie in sync, we were startled by a large splash followed by many not so manly laughs. I glared that my brother and his idiot friends as they practically laughed their asses off at their childish joke.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud "CALUM BABY" echoing from the kitchen. I recognized that voice. Fuck. Almost moments later that little butch Cammy waltzed her ass into the back yard striping down into her lingerie... didn't need to see that.

"Bae! When did you get back? I thought you were at art camp for another few days?" Calum exclaimed, "I thought I'd surprise my boy, and trust me I have ALOT of surprises for you" she wiggled her eyebrows as she ran her finger down his chest... ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew EW. Calum giggled, "how exciting" he blushed. "Ahem" I coughed getting easily agitated and grossed out by the sexual tension happening between them.

She grimaced at me, "oh hey Amelia! Sorry forgot, wouldn't wanna depress you with the fact that I actually have a relationship" she laughed, I almost choked in ny own breath, and quickly turned to Luke capturing his lips in a long passionate kiss. Our lips moving in sync,my hand running through his wet hair, until I pulled away breathless, opening my eyes to find Luke smiling from ear to ear, "sorry you were saying?" I smirked. She just roles her eyws and moved to Calum to whisper something in his ear as his eyes widened dramatically. He began to mutter the phrase "oh my god..." and his eyes widened each tome she said something. Ew.

After swimming, we all went inside to have some lunch.. well all of us minus an excited Calum and slut bag. They claimed to be going to Cammy house for an afternoon of movies and snacks... well.. we AL knew that was a lie....

I just hope that bitch being back doesn't change things again...

----#

I KNOW I FUCKING SUCJ I'M SORRY ILL BE BETTER THIS CHAKYER IS SHIT BUT ILY.