I'm Back!

My babies are growing up 😭

Anyway! I'm back, I'm not dead! I was away for a while on a church youth camp out and we didn't have service (except for one particular spot on the top bunk of one bunk bed, which was dubbed the Kemrie Service Spot).

While I was out there, I wrote another part for this book! I almost had a heart attack because I lost the notebook I wrote it in and didn't find it until I was walking out the door of the cabin... I was ready to just accept that someone years from now was going to find it and read all the cringey stories that I wrote when I was 12. Yes, I'm still using the same notebook 🤣.

ANYWAY, I have one on the way! I just need to type it up and edit it and make it not cringey... Or maybe it still will be and I'll have to work with that... But hopefully not! I'll get it out sometime probably tonight or tomorrow, depending on how much time I have.

It might be bad considering I didn't sleep well for the days I was gone... An 11-year-old girl we shared the room with had a grand mal seizure so we got her off the mountain and to the hospital. That kinda ruined our sleeping schedule, ngl. She's ok (I think) but she had to leave early after her parents brought her up for the last day because she could feel another one coming on. So yeah, that was fun.

HAPPY PRIDE GUYS!! The month changed while I was up there, so I just wished all the fruity people I found a happy pride month. Now I can do it for you guys!

Thanks for sticking with me and reading all of these, you guys are awesome!!

♥️ Al