(DSMP-RANBOO) For I Left Eden's Gardens and Lost My Way Back (5)

LAST PART, FINALLY.  There was so much to get done on this one!  I hope you guys like it!! It's mostly just fluff again, tbh. 

TW's: brief mentions of injuries, exhaustion... That's it, I do believe. 

Word Count: 1307

o((*^▽^*))o

They spent the next few hours just talking with each other, reliving old memories while simultaneously making new ones. Krasiv told him stories from his childhood, both those he couldn't remember and those he could piece together as she spoke. Apparently, he'd been quite the rambunctious little prince!

When Tubbo got home, he looked about ready to drop right where he stood. He'd been helping Tommy with the injured, tending to George, Bad, and Niki (who had had a stone dropped on her tail) while the others helped pack up the festival. Despite the events of the night, everyone seemed to be on good terms with each other.

Ranboo and Krasiv had migrated to the couch sometime during their hours-long conversation, still talking with each other. The young enderman looked up as the door opened. Tubbo's eyes were heavy and already drooping with exhaustion. He paused in the conversation and stood, making his way to his husband's side.

"Hey, Tubs," he said, "you look so tired."

Tubbo still had the strength to smile and roll his eyes. "Oh, do you really think so? Thank you so much for pointing that out."

Ranboo laughed and scooped Tubbo into his arms, one arm hooking under his legs and the other supporting his back. The ram let out a startled bleat, but calmed down quickly and snuggled into Ranboo's shoulder.

Krasiv let out a quiet snort and tried to force the creeping smile from her face. "That is so disgustingly domestic," she laughed, "That's something you get from me, I'm afraid."

Ranboo grinned and tried to look offended, failing miserably. "I've always wondered where I got it from. It's been your fault all along!"

They laughed as Ranboo made his way to his and Tubbo's shared bedroom. He laid the young goat down gently, pulling the covers up and over his body. He knelt at the bedside, brushing his husband's hair away from his face.

"I'm glad you found your mother, Boo," he mumbled, "but, good Prime, does she scare me."

Ranboo laughed, wheezing at the end. "You should spend some time with her," he suggested, still laughing, "She's actually really fun."

"Yeah, but she's scary too," his husband whined.

Ranboo just grinned and pressed a kiss to Tubbo's forehead. "Get some rest, Tubs," he said softly, "I can tell you all about her tomorrow."

"M'kay," he mumbled, "love you, Boo."

Ranboo stood, making his way to the door. "Love you too, Tubbo," he whispered. He quietly shut the door behind him as he made his way back out to the living room.

His mother was seated right where she had been, just watching him. "I'm so proud of you," she said again.

"Thanks mom."

He turned and let himself fall bonelessly back onto the couch. The exhaustion from the night's events was just starting to creep up on him.

"Ranboo," his mother asked, "I have a question for you."

He turned his head to look at her, shaking his hair from his eyes. "Shoot," he said.

She paused, tilting her head slightly. Her golden eyes were shining in the just-visible light of the dawning sun on the horizon. They'd talked all through the night.