Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I have been thinking a lot lately wondering what life has for me in the future. More opportunities and more happiness than this hell. We have been practicing for the Austin and Ally movie for a month and the more I see him the more hatred I have.

What sadness me more is that I now fake a smile and act as if I'm fine but on the inside I'm shattering. To think that the girl who always makes other people smile can't do it for herself anymore.

"Hey Laura," I jump and look back and see the same old red head Canadian. "Hey," I smile back. You want to go eat lunch with me and Raini? Ross can't come since he has to go somewhere with his band aka family band things," He winked. I forced a laugh relieved to not see him any longer. "Sure why not, let me get my bag."

As I got my bag I headed out the back door expecting them to wait for me there and that's when I saw the bad boy Sam. Walking nine feet from me on the sidewalk.

I tried to act as if I didn't see him and go back inside and that's when my name was called. "Hey Laura," he said and surprisingly I could hear him. I look back and saw that he was walking toward my direction. I crossed my arms and grinned. "No cigarette today?" I asked. He smiled and his smile made a dint to show his dimple. He went into his jacket and took two out.

"Care to join me," he asked. I shook my head. "No thanks I don't smoke, I'm a Disney girl remember?" "Oh so you're saying that if you weren't one you would?" making a grin across his face.

I rolled my eyes and my phone started to ring. I took it out of my bag and saw that it was Calum. I picked up and he said, "So are you coming or not? Our stomachs are growling." I had totally forgotten about that. Sam gave me a face that read, "You can go or you can stay with me if you like." He grabbed my hand making my stomach feel butterfly's instead of whale noises.

"Sorry I can't I have to go meet someone and I had totally forgotten it was today," I lie. Sam smiles and put both cigarettes back into his pocket. "Ok, Well see you later Laura" He said and I hanged up. "Thanks babe," he smiled.

"Babe?" I ask and giggled. "Do I have no right to call you babe?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"No," a serious tone said behind me. I look back and I saw it was Ross. Crossing his arms he heads towards us. There was a hint of anger and relief inside me. "Well hello there, I'm Sam," Sam smirks. Ross heads towards me and whispers "What the hell do you think you are doing here?"

"That's none of your business, what are you doing here? I thought you were with your family." I whisper back. "-and leave me alone, don't act as if you haven't done anything."

I look back at Sam who is awkwardly standing there. I then say, "You want to go eat somewhere for lunch? I'm pretty hungry." I smile. He looks at me a bit weird since Ross is behind me and his angry face is pretty scary. "Sure," he finally says.

"Great, there is a fast food place 3 blocks from here, if you want to walk there." He smiles and it warms my heart. "No need, I have my motorcycle if you want to ride there," I nod and walk with Sam not looking or speaking back to Ross.

I feel a bit bad since this is my first time being a bitch but I can't stand Ross without wanting to cry. "Thinking a lot huh?" Sam asks. I finally come back to reality and nod. "I'm having a lot of problem right now if you haven't noticed," I giggle. "Yea, I sort of noticed with that blonde, I can already tell he hates me." I laugh as we finally arrive to his motorcycle.

"Here," he says handing me a helmet. "Thanks," I smile. I put it on and it feels odd at first. It's so big. "Ok now hold on tight then and don't let go, I'm your seat belt ok?" He smiles at me. I nod and do as told. I grab tight and we're of.

My stomach drops and I close my eyes. "You ok?" He asks. I open my eyes and say "Umm.... Yea" I gulp. The wind hits my face and I gasp for air. "Slow down a bit," I say shivering. He laughs and I pray for my life.

I open one eye and I see as we pass buildings and the wind in my hair flows. I finally open both eyes and laugh to this amazing feeling. "This is great!" I shout. He laughs and we finally arrive. He laughs when I take my helmet off and I give him a mean glare. "You're hair looks nice," He say's trying not to spit the laughter. I look into the window and see my reflection. "I look like a mess" I say fixing my hair. "You actually look kind of cute," He says.

My cheeks turn bright pink and he smiles. "You blush a lot you know?" he smirks. "Yea I notice that too."

When we finish eating he drives me back to the set and we chat until it's time for me to go inside.

"Wow, you really where a bad-ass as a child," I laugh. "Yea but I enjoyed them so," he shrugs.

"Well thanks for lunch today I really owe you a lot," I smile. "Me too," He smiles and puts his hands in his pockets. "Well I have to get going," I point back to the set. "Ok, bye Marano," He waves. "Bye," I whisper. I turn back and smile to what amazing today has been so far. As I'm about to enter the set he calls my name. I turn around and he says, "Um... would you like to eat tomorrow again?" He says looking down shyly. I nod. "I'd love too." "Well I'll be seeing you then, bye," he finally walks back into his motorcycle and leaves.

"Wow," I say. I finally enter the set and realize everyone was waiting for me and I stand there embarrassed yet feeling butterflies thanks to Sam.

a/n

finally my computer is working :) sorry for this crappy chapter and how short it is. Next chapter will be a bit of raura but raura will soon come ;) just not now or will they?