Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Laura's POV*

The next morning after the party I was tired of all the dancing and laughing with Matt it was great until Ross came. It may sound rude but it was true. I had a great time talking to Matt and he was making me laugh and special, something I never felt before.

Ross came around 8:30. I was dancing my skirt of with Matt and almost everybody was looking at us like if we were the hottest couple on the dance floor. Not many people know that my favorite song is Stoner by YOUNG THUG . I have my bad ass moments some were over me.

So basically I lie in camera. I'm a Disney girl of course I have to look as innocent as ever. They have a bad feeling I'll turn like Miley all sluty looking which I think is fucking rude.

I myself love Miley .She is fab, hot, and talented. A slut? How fucking rude!! They make it look as if Taylor Swift were a saint! A woman who went out with thousands of guys! Miley went out with the same guy for 4 fucking years!!!! They need to open there eyes and not judge!

Any way I was dancing until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Ross. I couldn't hear a thing and I knew Ross couldn't hear me so I waved at him. He waved back. I'd expect for him to join me or have a seat but no he pulled me away from Matt.

He was grabbing my arm until we got inside the house where it was somewhat quiet. "Something wrong?" I asked putting some hair behind my ear still dancing. "No I just wanted to talk to you," He responded. "About what? Come on were missing the party!" I said. "Well Rydel didn't come."

"Oh" I said worried. "Why not?" I asked.

"Ell invited her to the movies."

"Well that's good right?"

"I mean yea I guess but... do you want to get out of here Laura?" he asked pointing toward the door.

"What? No! I like it here I want to stay and hang with Ma... I mean everybody here." I said changing my sentence. I did not want him to know I wanted to stay because of a boy. I mean there was nothing wrong about telling him, he's my best friend, but it felt wrong.

"What? Come on." He pleaded. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked. "To a place even better than here," he said. I laughed. But I didn't know if I wanted to go or not. Matt. That's the only thing I thought about.

"I would love to go but I kind of want to stay," I said. I think that killed his everything. He looked down sadly. I rejected him once again. This was my chance to be with him, so I quickly said, "Stayyy to say bye to the new people I met."

He lightened up and said, "Great I'll meet you at the car outside." I waved and took the advantage to say bye to Matt. I was looking everywhere and I couldn't see Matt. Then I saw him and I was glad he saw me. I waved at him and he waved back like if this was a mirror game. I and hurried toward him.

He was at the snack bar with punch in his hand. "Thank god I found you," I said to him. "Something wrong?" he asked me. "Oh no, I just wanted to say bye, I have to go home now." I said. "Really?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, well it was nice meeting you" I said extending my arm so we could shake them. That's when he did something that made my heart sink. He didn't accept my hand but got close to my ear and said, "It was a pleasure meeting such a beautiful woman." Kissed my cheek and gave me a card.

He then disappeared in the crowd. I touched my cheek as if god touched me. Wow! I blushed a lot! I was glad it was dark outside. I saw the card and laughed. Who gives business cards? Then I saw it was a pink paper that said

Call me at 404-***-**** xoxo

Matt Banks

Did he really just give me his phone number? I then remembered I had Ross waiting for me outside in the car.

I ran toward Ross who gave me an impatient look. "Sorry I took long." I apologized. "No biggy" he said. That's when Lola came. I saw that Ross face turned from good Ross to the mad Ross. "Laura, Laura!" she was screaming in the distance of the garden.

Her heels were giving her a bad time running. So she took them off and she ran quicker toward me. Ross then said something that shocked me. "Come on get in while you have the chance "he said in a dark whisper.

"Um... I'll so you later Lola! Bye!" I yelled to her and got into the car. I sat in the passenger seat next to Ross. I gasped for air. Today was the best. It was for me but I didn't know about Ross. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "No but put on your seat belt cause this ride will get bumpy." He said as he started the car and exceed leaving Lola alone.

The ride wasn't too quiet once he put on the radio. "So..." I said staring to make conversation. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Let's say were going to spend all night watching movies. " He smiled toward me. I was excited.

We then got to his house and toward his room. We were alone. I didn't like the idea. I sat in his bed and he asked me what movie I wanted to watch. He said Romeo and Juliet. "Don't you get tired of that movie?" I joked.

"What movie do you prefer?" he asked me. "Mean Girls! Best movie and never gets old. Got Netflix?" I said. "Yep" he smiled. He then searched up the movie and made popcorn. It was romantic you could say. Mostly to me.

The movie was great like always. So when the movie ended we started talking.

"Yea, so who did you meet?" he asked.

"Well I met this really cute guy,"

"Oh really?"

"LOL yea" I laughed. I felt like if he were a girl.

"Cool," he smiled. I felt once more those butterflies inside my stomach. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I knew we couldn't. He was looking at me and said this, "Would it be crazy if I told you I...I...?" "I like you," I said finishing his sentence. I did not just say that!!!!! "No," he said.

I was heartbroken for that second. So he sat near me on his bed and leaned toward me and whispered, "Would it be crazy if I told you I could kiss you?" It was too late. I leaned toward his lips and the taste was like buttery popcorn. I expect for him to lean back but no he was still kissing me.

This was no kiss I experienced before. This was a real kiss. Not any on-screen kiss. This was a kiss!! We were kissing for seconds then for a minute. He was then leaning on me and it was feeling hot in the room. I liked it and I wanted him to kiss me forever. I felt an electricity going through me wanting to be like this every second.

He was leaning on me and soon he was on top of me. I grabbed his shirt feeling his skin. He had his hand in my thigh and I then realized we couldn't go any further so I pulled back. "Wow," I said. He looked at me with his brown eyes. "You really are a good kisser." It was the most awkward moment in my life. "Sorry" he said getting off me. "Oh no it's ok... I mean" I laughed and he laughed with me.

"I didn't know you felt this way," he said to me holding my hand. "Me either," I said to him. I kissed his cheek and whispered, "I like you," "Me too," he said back. That was last night. The best.

He then offered to leave me home. I got home and ran toward my room. I can't believe he kissed me. Gosh!!!!! I couldn't sleep at all. I was just thinking about him. I eventually went to sleep and here I am; happy.

**Author's note**

It finally happened! They kissed. OMG! Any comments? If so message me or just comment.

Vote also and follow.

So yep. I updated really quick this time I guess. So yea. I hope you died in feelings! Also what do you think of Matt. Are Ross and Laura together? Lola?

IG:adorkablepickle

Tumblr: yoaliivette

Hope you liked it.

Xoxo ,

yoaliivette