Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Laura's POV*

"Thank you," I politely said to the taxi driver handing him 15 dollars. I closed the cab door and he left. I took a deep breath and walked toward the door.

The house was very large, maybe to large it looked like a mansion. As a celebrity myself I could never own a house or mansion like this.

The entrance to the house was locked by a black, antique gate door. It was open so I opened it slightly more to fit in.

There was a mini garden walking inside. As I walked through the sidewalk the garden looked even more fantastic going further.

Water fountains were in the garden as well, 2 to be specific. Around the water fountains there were sunflowers surrounded all around. My favorite flowers. Besides that it looked simple and elegant at the same time.

I took my last few gulps of shyness and prepared for my entrance to a party I wasn't specifically invited to. Rydel invited me but not the main people.

I rang the doorbell and out came a young girl about my age, probably 17 or 18. Her hair was a blondish dark color. She was very pretty with brown hazel eyes. A little bit more taller than me by 3-4 inches.

"Please come in, come in, we don't want our guest to be partying alone outside like loners." she smiled. "Oh... no..." I tried to explain.

"My name is Lola by the way," she said extending her arms. I shook it gently but her hand was really heavy.

"I'm....." "No need to, I already know who you are" she said stopping me from introducing myself. "Laura Marano, that girl from the childish show Austin and Ally." " How pathetic" She said with an evil smirk. "Excuse me ?" I asked with an impolite voice.

"I'm just kidding, my cousin Luann loves that show." she said as I entered the house. "Cool," I managed to say.

"It's so quiet here. Not the kind of parties I usually come to so peacefully and calm it is." I said complementing the party as nicely as I could. There weren't many people around:yet. I was really early.

"Well you are early and the party doesn't start till later" she explained, "Also the DJ isn't here right now." 'Oh, well that explains everything." I chuckled.

"Can I ask you something...just a random question," she managed to say without blushing. "Um... yea sure, there's nothing wrong with asking a question. "Are you like best friends with Ross or something else?" "Whoa! Were not like that, I mean we're all like a family including the whole cast."

I have to admit it did hurt saying that,and most of all coming from my own mouth. "Oh, OK" she smiled with relief. "Why'd you ask?" I was curious, like really. Asking me about these kind off stuff because it was just a "RANDOM QUESTION". Odd.

"No reason," she said as if it were no big deal. It wasn't for her but for me it was! I was to shy to ask so I just left the topic as well. We kept walking and walking. This house sure has not end.

"Are you close friends with Rydel?" I asked. I was asking to many questions and she might have thought I was a creep. She stopped walking and turned to look at me with a glare of disgust I thought.

Great! Just great! I just made her hate me! What the fuck is the matter with me!? I'm pretty bad at judging people's mood because she just said," Yes" smiled and kept walking forward.

She walked so super quick I couldn't catch up. "You walk really.. oomph.... really quick by the way," I pointed out. " Actually Rydel's mom and mine are like best friends,so I practically known them my whole life," she smiled with pleasure.

"Oh," I couldn't think of anything else to say. "I don't think you'd be surprised by that would you?" she asked. To be honest this was a total surprise. Ross has never not ever mentioned "LOLA" in the time we spent together. "Not really," I lied and kept following her.

"Is Ross coming too? Is he here by now? When will he come? Can you call him" she asked in a desperate tone. "Woah girl I can't answer all those questions," I said. "Do you like him? I mean.. sorry" I am such a fool! God Dammit!

"Oh no it's ok, like.. what I mean is.. Yes I do since forever!" she practicality yelled it towards me. "I'll tell you later about all of this bullshit but right now I have to welcome the quests" "Oh yea sure I understand," I said with a smile.

"I really like you Laura and I know he does too, bye," she left like lighting and I blushed a bit. He does too. If she was referring to Ross it was a total mistake because I know he doesn't like me as more as a friend.

I then went into the living room because the couch was free for myself. More people came and came and Ross nor Rydel were here. I didn't want to look like a loner so I checked my phone. 1 new message. Yes!

Mom: Be home by 12! Don't be with strangers because of you know what. Be safe and have fun. Stick with Rydel and Ross. Love yah

Me:Yes mom love you too.

"I didn't know they still sold flip phones," a voice said to me. I looked up and saw a young handsome boy about my age. His hair was a light brown color and so were his eyes. His hair was shaggy looking but it looked so sexy when he flipped it to see. Good lord Laura! He looked way hotter with his tuxedo.

"Well seeing me with one gives you a slightly clue that they still do," Woah Burn! I thought that was a smart comeback. Bam!

"Quite rude responding to a guy you just met," He smiled. "What did I say? I just told you that they still sold some in a different format sentence." I laughed.

"Matt Banks," he said grabbing my right arm and kissing my hand. What a gentle men. Not even Ross would do this. "Laura Marano," I blushed. "Yea I know," he said. Man was he cute!

"Would you like a tour around this house Ms.Marano?" he asked me. "My pleasure," I responded. My phone totally ruined the moment with a buzz. "One moment please," I excused myself. "Take your time" he said. "Thank you," I smiled and checked my phone.

Rydel: were about to be there. Just waiting for slow mo to get ready. LOL see ya

Me: LOL take ur time I already have company here. ;)

Rydel: LOL grl ok, see yah xoxo

Me: Bye

"Sorry was texting a friend," I apologized. He extended his arm and waited for me to hold it. I didn't want to be rude and accepted it.

"So how does it feel to be an actress?" he asked as we walked by the kitchen. "Um, great I loved it ever since I was small but I want to quit to go to college and get a scholar ship," I said.

"What's the need to? Don't you already have a career?" he asked. "I mean yeah but- enough about me I want to know about you," I said changing the subject. "Well this will be long so enjoy the ride," he said. I laughed,"Lets get to it," I said.

A/N

OMG 300 reader already thank you guys I love you.

Follow me on instagram at adorkablepickle

Sorry it took long my dam computer got a virus and Its been hard.

Anyways vote please and follow. Comment for anything bye.