Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Laura's POV*

"Lola Hey... what are you doing in my house, like how did you find me?" I asked head to my door.  I grabbed my key from my purse. "Don't be silly, you are a celebrity  and I can find your house like that." She said snapping her fingers.

I managed to give a smile. When I opened the door I invited her in. "What a lovely house you have," she said looking around as I closed the door. "Thanks" I said. I put my purse on the counter in the kitchen.  She went to the living room and sat in the couch.

"So what brings you here?" I said sitting next to her. "Well you did leave the party without saying goodbye darling and you never called Matt, he is sick wondering that you forgot him." She said. "Oh sorry I had to go and I couldn't find you-" "Yea sure, you said bye to Matt I'm sure you had the time," she cut me off. "Sorry I was in a bit of a rush," I said.

"Ok," she said raising an eye brow unsure to trust me.  I laughed and asked her once more, "Why did you really come here?"  She sighed. "Well I really never told you my bitchy story," she said. "Right," I remembered.  Before she could even start her story I offered a drink with chocolate chip cookies. I knew this story would be long.

It started when she went to 8th grade. Ross told me that he did go to one full year in public school, just not the year. She said that he was the "Cutest" 8th grader she ever saw when he entered through the door. I have to admit it made me a bit jealous but why would I be this happened a long time ago.

Then again I remembered that she still liked him and didn't know "I" was dating her forever crush. I knew that I had to tell her eventually but not at this moment.

She kept going on how she was the luckiest person in the world, sitting next to Ross. She felt as if Leonardo Dicaprio was next to her. She said that the teacher asked her to help Ross since he was new and she accepted. She was freaking out on the inside but looking calm on the outside.

I laughed a bit, I don't know why, but it sounded quite funny. She said that after that they got closer and eventually became best friends. She said that nearly at the end of the school year she decided to tell him that she had feelings for him.

What broke me most about her 8th grade love life with Ross was that he liked another girl. Before that she told him that she likes him, he declined and left her. She was next to the lockers with her books in her hands and a broken heart.

She wanted to forget him, but she couldn't. She never attended any of the Lynch's party because of him, the best friend that broke her heart. To this day she still try's to get over her tragic feelings. Guilt rushes to me because I felt bad that my boyfriend broke her heart and left her.

After she told me this bullshit story that she said it was I had many question running in my head. Does he really like me? Why was he so cruel to Lola? Did he ever apologize? Will he do this to me as well? Is this why he never mentioned her because he knew I would hate him? Did I do the right decision?

I must've been distracted because Lola was shaking me saying, "Are you ok?" I nodded and she said "I think I should go it's already 8:00, it was nice to talk to somebody about this," She smiled getting up the couch. "Yea, if you need somebody I'm here for you even though we just met," I said leading her to the door.

"Well I'll ask Matt for your phone number because I have to get home before The Vampire Diaries is over!" To my surprise she didn't wave or shook my small hands instead she hugged me. There was this awkwardness to me because I didn't know what to do. I hugged her back not tightly but just a little pat with my eyes open.