Chapter 17

Chapter 17

It's Sunday and it's also my day-off. I yawn and roll out of my bed. Today I plan on resting because starting Monday my whole schedule will be busy. I go to the restroom and decide to take a shower to take my mind of things a bit.

The whole cast thinks that I've been acting odd, avoiding people and not caring enough about work; like being late. I don't find it odd, Ross does it all the time yet no one complains. Just thinking about how unfair our lives are angers me.

When I came late yesterday, he was the one who complained most. He must have been mad since I went with Sam. Not that I felt bad for being rude to Ross earlier that day, but he's not anyone to give me orders or questions to where I go. I am old enough to go where I want and after what happened between us I didn't want him to tell me to whom I can be with.

The hot water hits my body and relaxes me. After finishing the Austin & Ally movie I plan on going to a collage near London. I want to give acting a break and my music career a wait. There is too much in my head with interviews, work, business etc. Not that I don't mind but it's mostly temporary until I find what I actually want to do.

I stop the water and grab my towel, drying myself. My phone buzzes and I check to see it's a text from Sam.

Sam: You home?

Me: hmm? Yea why.

Sam: check outside your bathroom J

Bathroom? Bathroom! What the fuck?! I do as he says and there he is sitting in my bed looking at my stuff.

"What the fuck!" I yell. He just smirked. "Is everything ok?" my mom asks from outside my door. Both Sam and I look at each other. No everything is not ok right now. "Huh? Oh um yea, sorry mom I just saw a roach." I lie.

"A roach?" Sam mouthed. "Ok darling," my mom said and leaves us in silence. I finally speak after an awkward minute. I have my towel wrapped around my body and am naked behind it. I never showed this much skin to a boy; ever. "How the hell did you..." I look at my window and see that it is half open and can feel the breeze hit my wet hair.

"Honestly seeing you come out of the shower turns me on Disney girl." He smirks trailing his eyes up and down my body. My face turns bright red and my heart is pounding fast. I hold onto my towel tight as he stands up from my bed.

I take steps back as he took his steps towards mine. "My... name is...Laura...not Disney girl," I say half stuttering the full sentence. I now have no more steps to walk once I hit the wall. He pins me to the wall and leans towards me. My heart pounds even faster than before. Our faces are only inches apart. What is he going to do? Why am I not moving? I'm as still as a rock. He then leans onto my neck and sniffs it a bit. My mind is blank and try to breath as normal as possible, not trying to give him the pleasure of me being weakened by him.

He finally leans back and smiles. His smile rather calms me and makes my heart pound even faster. "Do you want me to stop or keep going?" He asks. "Huh?" What? Keep going on what? Fuck me or murder me on the spot?

It takes me by surprise. Is he serious? Asking a virgin if she wants sex with someone who she barely knows? "On what-t?" I stutter. He laughs hysterically. He bites his lower lip as if he's insisting that he will rip me apart gently with pleasure.

I don't know what to say. This is literally a life or death question. I don't want it that badly but I'm curious, mostly with him. How quietly can we do "that" without my family hearing our moans? Will losing my V-card with him be ok? I know it hurts a lot and how gentle will he be on me. I know a lot about sex. Most of my friends already experienced it. Ross must have already. I bite my lips and say something that I hopefully won't regret in the future.

A/N

OMG I haven't updated in forever (literally) lol hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please vote and comment your opinions and what you think she might say (: I haven't been updating due to a lot of important stuff.

I have recently started watching anime and reading Manga so I've been busy on that. Also with instagram which I have 1.6k followers now! That's how long I've been away lol. I also won't name my chapters anymore. It's too complicated and numbering them is much easier. Thanks to those who are still supporting this story.

love yoaliivette