Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Laura's POV*

What do I say? Yes? No? Fuck! Rydel was looking further to the skirts. She then picked this leather black skater skirt. She told that after we were done shopping we should go to Journey's.

"Um, ok?" I said unsure. "I'll pay the meanwhile ....." she was saying but I didn't let her finish and said,"No! It's ok!" I tried to stop her from doing anything else. "Hey I promised I'd buy these clothes." Rydel said.

I couldn't argue with her, "It's ok,"I said. "Come on, were wasting our time," she smiled. "Right" I said remembering 'Mr.Bossy Pants'

We were out in seconds and were off to Journey's.

As we were walking, she asked, "So did you make up your mind?" I guess it's official. I'm going. Rydel was so nice to invite me and I couldn't reject her offer. So I said, "Sure, why not."

She then got lightened up and hugged me tightly. "Can't.... Breath.." I said struggling to breath from her warm hug. "Sorry." she said letting go. "It's ok," I smiled.

We then saw Journey's. "So um.. why did want to come here?" I asked. "Well if you're going to a party, I want to give you a major makeover." answered.

"Is there something wrong with what I wear?" I asked sarcastically. "No!" she said scared but then noticed my sarcasm and laughed.

"I want to buy you these cute black leather boots or Stud Back Sueded Lace-Up Bootie's to complete the look," she said as we entered Journey's. "What size are you?" she asked me. "Um.. 7" I said. "Ok now lets get that boot!" she cheered. How funny because i'd be the one cheering.

We bought the shoes and were out he store. Rydel then checked her phone. "It's already time, let's go to the food court." she announced to me. "Let me text Ross so he can know.." A buzz suddenly stopped Rydel from saying her last words.

"I'm on my way to the food court" she said reading the message that was on her phone. "Is it Ross?" I asked just to be sure. 'Yep let's get going." she smiled.

On our way to the food court I offered to help with the bag. "It's ok, I got this," she said with her kind eyes. I nodded knowing that she doesn't need my help.

Ross then saw us and waved at to get our attention. Rydel's face got bright red of how embarrassing and silly Ross looked. I felt the same way. My face was turning red you can say. Not because I was touched by how cute he was, but at what a completely fool he looked. I wanted to pretend I didn't even know the boy I was crushing on.

As we got closer to the table Rydel pushed Ross down to seat and said,"Were here, that's enough." "So how was your shopping day go?" he asked as me as Rydel grabbed a seat and sat down. "Fine," me and Rydel said at the same time.

"Cool, Cool,"he said with a smile. He looks so adorable. Snap out of Laura!! "I'm going to get food." I said trying to leave. "I'll meet you there," Rydel said as I got up. "Ok" I smiled and quickly walked over to Wendy's.

* No ones POV *

Rydel checked to see if Laura was out of sight and sat down with a straight and very serious face. "Something wrong?" Ross asked concerned. "Can you do me a favor?" she asked. "What is it?" he asked with an attitude. "Ross please, I need you," she said with puppy eyes. (You can say it runs in the family.)

"Ok" he said rolling his eyes Rydel sighed and spoke with a pleading tone, "I told Laura you were coming with us to a party just to let her know I wasn't going alone with Ell. ( Ellington or Ratliff. Same person by the way)