Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Two days later he comes to visit me. I play the piano as my fingers hit each key to make a lovely melody. At first I didn't know it was him until he gently kissed my neck and whispering in my ear. "Hey babe," A shiver run downs my spine and I stop playing.

"Is something wrong?" He asks. "No." I answer. But really there is with all this confusion with him. I need to know but I don't want to ask. "How come you weren't at Raini's house that other day. "I wasn't feeling too good." "You should have called me, and you haven't answered my texts or calls, are you ok?"

I nod. I don't want to say anything before I burst into a puddle of tears. I'm such a sentimental person and I hate being like that sometimes mostly with him. I want to show that I'm not weak. I breathe in air and ask, "You want to go take a walk in the park?" He nods.

I grab my jacket and some flats and head out. We go to his car and the ride is quiet. He puts on music and it feels less awkward than what it was before. He stops the car in the side of a street close to the park. He then looks at me and asks me, "What's going on Laura? You have been quiet this whole ride, that's not like you." "Maybe I like being quiet." I firmly say.

"Come on what's wrong?"

"You."

"Me?" he asks surprised.

"Yes you. I saw you at the airport with another girl. I saw you so close to her, like a couple walking out of the airport kissing each other on the cheek!" I almost yell.

I calm down a bit before I burst into tears. He stays quiet. "Sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me, I'm not such a jealous person, maybe it was a misunderstanding," I say. He is still quiet. "Or maybe I saw the wrong thing, maybe that wasn't you." I laugh. He is still not moving or talking. My heart is racing and I realize he has nothing to say. He finally opens his mouth and says, "No you are right," Gulping the last word.

I stay quiet and am ready for whatever he has to say. "Her name is Brianna and she was one of my childhood best friends-" "-while I was filming Teen Beach Movie she was spending vacation there," He continues and I try to not to burst into flames and slap the shit out of him. "So I and the other members of the cast went to eat dinner one night and I had to use the restroom and I saw her."

"We started talking and we told each other how our life as adults or almost adult life is. I then started to have feeling for her again. But it wasn't so much as how I feel for you," He looks at me waiting for me to respond.

"Wow," is all I manage to say. He tries to hold my hand. I move my hand from his. "But you knew that you're a famous person, knowing that the media follows you every step of your way and you weren't conscious of what you were doing?!" I almost scream.

"Jesus Christ Ross! HOW STUPID ARE YOU? YOU HAVE OR SHOULD I SAY HAD A GIRlFRIEND WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU COME HOME WITH ANOTHER?!" I Yell. "I'm sorry..."

"Yea, we are no longer anything! I should have known that we weren't going to be anything together. Take me home I don't want to be here anymore." He doesn't argue and takes me home.

Once we get there I say, "Thanks for nothing, for making my short love life miserable, I hope you two live a happy life." I then open the car door and he grabs my hand. I look back and he pulls me. His lips touch mine and I try to pull back.

My hand then makes contact with his cheek and I say, "Don't ever do that shit again! We are done!" I say crying. "You ruined this! You think kissing me will make me forget what I saw and what you said to me! Even admitting that you were going to cheat on me!?"

He is quiet and I'm glad he is because I don't want to hear his voice now at the middle of my heart being broken. To think I'll see him on set for a longer time since we are filming the Austin and Ally Movie makes me want to scream. I shut the car door harshly and walk to my door drying the tears.

I look back and he is gone. I then slide down on the floor and cry the fuck out. Why me? Why now? Why with him. It's not fair! I liked him so much, I knew him too well and now it's all ruined. I'm no longer happy. I wipe more tears and my heart drops to think he had feeling for another girl and had me as a joke!

I whimper. I dry the few tears and go inside. I go to my room and go to sleep. I'm done being the one played.

a/n

Hey guys sorry for being late I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for all the positive comments.

School starts in a week and I won't be able to update much :/