Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Laura's POV*

I could feel my legs shiver with fear. I don't know why I felt scared if Matt was a friend of mine. Sweat running down my sweaty palms as I headed toward Ross. God what was I going to tell him! That hey I'm seeing another boy while we're dating!

"Hey," I said as I headed to my door. He was staring at me for a long while and didn't say a word until I opened the door. I wanted to cry at that moment. He put the flowers down harshly on the counter. Fire through his eyes I assumed and it startled me. "Who was that?" he asked calmly.

"Look Ross, Matt is just a friend of mine," I tried to explain to him as I put the keys in the counter. He didn't say anything. God help! "Matt?" "What the hell are you doing with him?" he asked as his tone increased. "What's wrong with having a friend?" I asked as I increased my calm voice into a tough voice.

"He's not good news," he said pointing toward the door as if he was there. "Why?" I asked. "Just don't hang around with him." He said. "What! Are you kidding me! You can't tell me who I can or can't hang around with!" I yelled. I have never been this mad in my life. How dare he judge Matt!

"I know I can't but I' m warning you!" he said calmly. "Is it wrong to have a boy as a friend?" I asked.

"No. But I don't like the way Matt is around girls," he said.

"Oh ok! Well I don't like the way Maia is very touchy with you!" I was so mad that I didn't mean what came out of my mouth. "Maia? Don't bring her into this! She's a friend of mine!"

"Well so is Matt! At least I let myself be respected! I don't let any fucking guy touch me. I know what respect is and Matt shows it!" I yelled. "So you're saying I don't respect you?" He asked. "What I mean is he actually listens to my problems! Text's me! Talks to me! Even though I just met him I feel like I known him forever!" I said while crying.

I could feel the black mascara running through my checks. Why am I crying? I'm not sad but pissed. "Before talking shit about Matt tell me what have you done as a good friend before we started dating?" I asked. A long quiet moment and he didn't say a word.

I laughed and said, "Oh right you never have. You're always too busy or just ignore me. You tend to talk to every fucking human in the world but me! Why are you even dating me?" I yelled. He was still quiet. I wiped the mascara off my cheeks with a paper towel. I could feel my heart shatter in pieces knowing that he doesn't know what to say because he doesn't have anything to say.

I turned around and he started walking toward me. He grabbed my arms gently and looked at my wet, sad eyes. "Don't" I whispered looking down. I don't need him to kiss me and Oh! I feel perfectly fine! He leaned in and kissed me. I didn't want this bullshit! We're not in a movie! What's funny is that I still didn't push away. I then leaned back said, "Get out,"

A sorrow look in his face and he walked toward the door leaving the flowers. He opened the door looking at me but I looked the other way. Anger still rushes through me. Right when I thought he left, I looked at the door and he was still there. "Is it hard for you to walk out?" I yelled. "I'm sorry," he said and he left.

I felt guilty for a second but then again I was right. What has he ever done as a good friend? He changed after Teen Beach Movie. Does he feel better than everyone else now that he's famous for R5? We used to be close in the beginning of Austin and Ally. We were like best friends now we look like strangers.

That's when Raini texted me.

Raini: Hey Hey

Me: Hey