Questions

1. Who wakes up first?
Kojiro is a natural early bird, and the other members of his family will never stop questioning it.

2. Who wants to stay in bed just a little longer?
Kaoru of course, he hates waking up, and usually, getting him out of bed requires an offering of food and lots of kisses.

3. Who takes longer getting ready?
Kaoru takes forever getting ready, and it kills Kojiro cause he just wants to take a gosh darn shower.

4. When they can't sleep, what do they do?
A side-effect of Kojiro's anxiety is occasional insomnia, so sleepless nights are pretty common for him. When they do happen though, he usually goes downstairs and eats microwave ramen while watching late-night television.

7. Who comes up with the cheesy pick-up lines?
100% Kojiro, and Kaoru pretends to hate them when in reality he thinks it's adorable.
~
Ex: Kojiro: Man, are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got FINE written all over you.
Kaoru:  *face beet red and trying not to giggle* O-Oh my GOD, Kojiro.

11. Who rearranges the bookshelf/DVD shelf in alphabetical order?
Kaoru did this constantly while he was pregnant with Miya, and it drove Kojiro mad lol

12. Who does the hands-over-the-eyes "Guess Who" thing?
Kojiro did it once and Kaoru accidentally punched him in the gut. Never again.

14. Who's prone to road rage?
Kojiro is a pretty chill guy, but when it comes to bad drivers he goes insane, once Kaoru had to hold him back from jumping out the car after someone almost hit them on the highway.

15. Who's prone to wearing socks indoor (or to sleep)?
Kojiro made Kaoru start wearing socks to bed after he got fed up with cold feet touching him every night.

16. Who reminds the other to put on sunscreen before going to the beach (or pool)?
Kaoru has to constantly remind Kojiro and Kadence that just because they're naturally tan doesn't mean they won't get a sunburn.

17. Who carries all the important documents while traveling?
Kaoru is the official family important document holder by majority vote.

19. Who puts their cold hands/feet on the other?
Kaoru is the one who's constantly cold, meanwhile his husband is a walking furnace. Kaoru's feet and hands are like I C E and Kojiro is often woken up by a sudden surge of cold in the middle of the night.

20. What do they argue about?
They mostly argue about small stuff that doesn't impact their lives at all.

22. Who texts more often?
When Kaoru is working from his studio, Kojiro will constantly text him silly gifs and hearts and kissy faces, because he knows it'll make Kaoru laugh.

24. Who's the better cook?
Kaoru isn't even allowed near the stove.

25. Who mistakes salt for sugar?
Kaoru.

26. Who puts the fork in the microwave?
Kaoru.

27. Who cooks at 2 in the morning?
Kojiro stress bakes, and once Kaoru found him in the kitchen at 2:30 in the morning baking his third batch of vanilla cupcakes. He had to literally wrestle the spoon away from Kojiro and drag him back to bed.

28. Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1 a.m.?
Kojiro.

29. Who licks the spoon when they're baking brownies?
Kojiro does this all the time, even after Kaoru told him he could get salmonella.

30. Who likes doing the dishes?
Neither of them, and if neither of them wants to they'll sometimes pay one of the kids to do it

31. Who has bigger cravings? What are they?
Kaoru LOVES Italian food, and even though he has an Italian husband at his disposal, he takes the time out of his day to drive to their local Italian restaurant and stock up on food to bring back to his studio.

32. Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant?
Both of them.

33. How do they eat ice cream? What's their favorite flavors?
Kojiro bites his ice cream, which confuses and angers Kaoru as well as their children. (His favorite flavor is chocolate chunk)

34. Do they go on dates? What are they like?
Kojiro and Kaoru always make sure to have a date night every month, and they usually go out to dinner and then do an activity, like playing mini-golf or taking a ghost tour.

36. Which one is the secret snuggler?
Kaoru. Kojiro is basically a humanized Golden Retriever, and while he'll cuddle his husband anywhere, Kaoru will only cuddle when they're at home or by themselves.

39. Who leaves little notes in the other one's lunch? (Bonus: What does it say?)
Kojiro will leave notes in Kaoru's lunch for work everyday, and reading them always makes Kaoru's day a little bit better :)

40. Who is the most affectionate?
Kojiro comes from a large Italian family, and with a large Italian family comes lots of affection, so he's a hugger

41. Who is the big spoon/little spoon?
Kaoru doesn't like to admit it, but he likes being the little spoon ;)

42. What is their favorite physical feature of their partner?
Kojiro's favorite feature is Karou's hips and thighs, he just can't help himself ;}
Karou's favorite feature of Kojiro's is his face, especially ever since he grew a stubble.

44. What are their favorite nicknames for each other?
Kaoru's favorite nickname for Kojiro is Koji, and Kojiro's for Kaoru is Blossom

46. Who initiates kisses?
Kojiro loves to pounce on Kaoru when he's most vulnerable and smother him with kisses anywhere he can reach, his face, his chest, his neck, his shoulders, ANYWHERE.

47. Who says I love you first? How did it happen?
Kaoru said it first, they were sitting in Kojiro's room and watching a movie.

48. Who tells their friends/family about their relationship first?
Kojiro's family figured it out all on their own, and when he and Kaoru came out they were like, "Yeah we figured, you thought you were being low-key about it?"

49. What do they do when they're away from each other?
They FaceTime every night.