9 K?!?!

Omg you guys!!!! 9K READS?!?!?!? Wow this is the first story I ever wrote an I would like to say thank you so much for reading this story. I know I have a lot of grammar mistakes plot holes that need to be fixed an a whole lot of revising to this story. I will get on it as soon as I can. I'm graduating college this summer with my A.S and my certification in Phlebotomy before I head off to the Radiology program and the MLT PROGRAM an get a good paying job. I love an appreciate every single one of you who reads this an votes an comments. Just so y'all know I am still writing in drafts 😇. I type on my computer faster than my phone which I can type at 50 wpm. I need to get in touch with my editor on Quotev to see if he can fix my mistakes 🤣. I have to love Big brother he's awesome. Also go read my stories on my Quotev account which is the same username. I'm writing a Startrek fanfic over there that he is editing for me! I am going to finish my first story every and work on the others as well as a new one. A shadow x oc work. That one is in my google dots right now.

Enjoy the random pic lol

Enjoy the random pic lol. I'm support wooloo on a page called Garchomps Gaming Grotto on Facebook. If anyone wants to hang out there an chat with me an the rest of the mod team y'all are more Than welcome! That reminds me I need to make a daily mental health check with everyone and remind people to drink more fucking water 🤣. Lmfao.