Stolen away

Ronin
I watched in complete anger! Nobody is allowed to touch her like I am! I growled a deadly growl. When she was caught blindsided I felt her pain. I launched at him out of spite for putting 'my girl' in pain. Wait... did I call her my girl ? Oh well , this is not the time . I charged at him . Our swords clashed in anger towards each other. "Don't take another step". He just mocked my threat and laughed at it! He is so going to have a sword down his throat! Nobody hurts her and gets away with it! I had to protector. I was so caught up in my anger for him hurting her I didn't notice that some of his men were dragging her away. Poison ivy ran off without a very good fight . I shook the feeling off . I turned around and she was gone! I'm starting to freak out . I started pacing back and forth trying to figure out why he wanted her . I heard one of the captain yell my name . I turned toward him quickly he pointed to some ancient text. I couldn't even read it but I know someone who can . Nim Galuu can probably tell us what it means and why he stole her away from me.... I mean us .

~a few hours later ~

We arrived at Nim Galuu's night club. He is the scroll Keeper. Anything you want to know go to him .  When we finally reached his night club I ran straight in trying to find him . There were a lot of people dancing , swaying from being drunk , singing and chatting. I wish Sidera was here. Every time I see those dancers dancing away the night I always think about Sidera and I doing it. I miss her so much right now. I'm going to find her and bring her home to me and Moonheaven . I then saw Nim Galuu . He was talking to some customers at the bar.

Nim Galuu pov

I was talking to some customers when I notice Ronin standing there breathing heavy and looking weary around the club. I walked up too him and greeted him . "Hey how's it been? It's been aw... hey are you ok ?" I waved a hand in front of his face. He replied a sarcasm yeah. "I heard about what happen to Sidera and I'm really sorry . There has to be reason on why poison ivy wants her. Hmmm...." I kept thinking then it hit me !!! The scrolls !!! "I know where we can get our answers from !!!!
Come on !!!!" I pushed his towards the elevator and down we went to the middle of the tree .
I will continue this is the next chapter. Please don't hate me .