The Discovery

~Ronin
I finally have her in my arms again. I still can't believe how fast she had moved to clock me in the face with her fist. She was on the verge of tears until I pulled her to my chest and wrapped my arms around her. I finally get to breath in her sent! I grumbled in satisfaction because well its been a while since I seen her and it's been driving me mad! Nod got to spend all this time with her and I didn't get none ! I tighten my arms around her and whispered in her ear "I forgive you and its my fault not yours . I shouldn't of done that if I knew how fast and strong you were." She just chuckled.

"I'm fine Ronin. Nod has not done anything ridiculous that would of gotten me killed so don't worry" she responded. I sighed in relief. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something bad were to happen to her! I started to discover that my feelings towards her were getting stronger and when some other guy tried something I was right there. I basically growled low enough so the guy can hear it but she couldn't.

I noticed Nod from my right. He sighed in relief but then notice my glare towards him. He cast his gaze down towards the ground. He is in so much trouble !!! With a new enemy arising and everyone including Sidera and the queen are in danger! He just goes an goofs off ! Poison ivy is a danger to everyone especially Sidera. He is after her! I can't let her die like Queen Tara.