~My POV
I groaned in pain . That's all I can feel right now. The memories flooded back to me. Waking up into an unfamiliar room with a stick bug as the doctor and me running into a handsome man with blue eyes. No stop Sidera! You are bigger than him and your life evolves around MK and Dad not these tiny people! I woke up and my head was pounding. Do any of  you had a feeling that something is watching you? Well, that when I heard a *cough* from "my" bedside. I looked over to see the guy who I passed out onto. I sighed ... loudly. "Who and where am I?" I looked around confused. " I need to get home to my sister and dad." I don't belong here at all! I kept looking around for any sign of MK. My breathing got rapid , I know my vision was getting bad. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face Ronin. I just kept staring into his eyes but that's when an nock on the door made me blink and shun away from him. I was not going to fall in love with someone again . The last time I did that certain person betrayed me and ditched me on our 1yr anniversary.

~Ronin POV
She finally woke up! I put my hand on her shoulder to let her know I'm here for her. I answered her . "I'm General Ronin , leader of the leafmen and protector of the forest and weak. Your in Moonheaven in my house . You need to take a few breaths and calm down before you get yourself worked up again." She nodded her head and just stared at me like she was in a daze. All I could do was stare back. A nock was heard on the door. It made her snap her head towards it. "Come in and she is awake." Nod walked in with Mub and Grub. I shook my head and sighed. "Why did you bring those two with you ? I thought you were with MK?" " well , I was with her . She was explained to me why Sidera over there has trust issues and why she ran out of the house like a scared mouse " Nod replied . I started to think why she has trust issues and why she gets up and moves away from me.

~My POV
After that nock on the door I see a boy whose name is Nod . I got up and stretched . I walked to the other end of the bed and sat down. A snail and a slug came to me and started to flirt. They were awful at it! If I say so myself! I need to find MK and dad. I miss them so much. Why am I even this size anyway?! A stinking bug is bigger than me and that terrifying !!! I zoned out after 'Nod' I really don't believe that's him introduced himself.