1

~Ronin POV

There was a stomper running through the woods on the western bound of the forest wearing a white high-low dress and brown cowgirl boots. He hair was in a long fishtail braid that hung down her back swaying . She was in no hurry because she would be sprinting towards her destination.  She was humming a song that I have never before heard. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice nod landing beside . "General there's something i got to ..... uh General?, waves a hand in front of his face. I didn't even respond to him because I kept staring at her . She was perfect in every way. I kept thinking we could be together if she was my size but that will never happen. I then signed, "yes Nod what is it?" "Forget what I was going to say ! Your love struck!" I almost lost my cool for a second there but kept a straight face. " I have no idea what you are talking about Nod." I started to saddle up on my humming bird Loyal and Nod won't let it go. "Ronin is in *sings * love!" and made a heart with his hands. I shook my head and told him "head to Moonheaven and that's a n order". He just looked at me and nodded his head and left like I told him to . That's when I decided that I was going to follow the stomper that I was in love with . So , I took off and went into the direction she was going .

~My POV

I was running through the forest humming the song " Marry Me" by Thomas Rhett. I love that song! It reminds me to be patient and somebody will walk my way.  While I was running I decided to stop and  take a breather or two. I made sure I was not going to sit  on nothing and sat down. The sun was just starting to set when I notice a hurt humming bird laying on a rock. I sighed and got up and walked towards him. He had a broken wing , a cute little leaf saddle , a ... wait hold on a saddle? MK and my dad have gone on and on about these tiny people call leafmen. I never fully believed but I did believe in the mystery behind it all. I thought they were just joking around and yanking my chain but it turns out they were not kidding. I called dad up and told him I'm on my way with a badly injured Giant Humming bird. After I finished the call I pick him up and gently carried it to my home.