~My POV

I ran as fast as I could back to the house. I kicked open the front door and yelled "MK get your tail up here and stop talking to your so called boyfriend and get the medical supplies ! I have an injured Giant humming brid with a very badly torn wing , and blood is gushing out !" I laid him down on a nice clean rag wating for MK and dad to come. Goodness gracious they were slow!!!! That's when I notice a group of humming birds looking inside through the glass window. I went over and opened it for them. "Y'all can come in if you want to. I don't mind at all !" They flew in and perched up on the table where the injured one laid. MK finally got there and looked amazed at all the humming birds but something caught her eye. It was Nod and Ronin. She ran over there and picked them up and hid them behind her back. I turned and looked at her with a raised eyebrow but I had no time to question her. A humming bird was dying . That's when I started to get to work...

~Ronin POV.
I watched her pick up the giant humming bird with care and run towards the house near the east bound of the forest. I madE a quick stop by Moonheaven and let everyone know what has happened the queen decided she was going to come along see what will happen. She followed while some of my men followed me as well. Stompers were slow but she was fast. I caught a glimpse  of her beautiful brown hair with a scared look on her face. I knew it couldn't be to good so I perched Loyal up on the window seal to see what was happening and why she was panicking. That's when I saw it. One of the giant humming birds was massively injured! She turned her head and walked over here. I panicked and saddle up and took of just enough for her to open the windows and jump of Loyal's back and run inside. I'm glad she didn't notice me but MK did. MK ran over there and picked me and Nod both up and hid us behind her back. She was blocking my view of "her". MK walked over there and put us on "her"shoulders! I never been this close to her and she does smell really good like honey suckles that just bloomed. That's when MK asked " Sidera , is she going to make it ?" So that's her name. Sidera responded , "she will make it but she needs to stay here and be restrain from flying until I notice her improving. Hand me that wrap and two sticks please." MK nodded and handed her the objects. Sidera took the two sticks and put them on both sides of the bird's wing and took a leaf and made a wrap that wrapped around its body. Once she was done the bird started to make soothing and happy sounds because it was not in anymore pain. Wow! I thought she couldn't be anymore perfect!

~My POV

After I fixed her wing all the humming birds in the house started to cheer! Not literally but you all know what I mean. I picked her up and took her to my room but after I told the other humming birds on what I was doing. I felt something on my shoulder but it was not my hair. It was a tiny little man in leaves with a sword who carries himself with pride and courage. I just shocked my head and thought I was hallucinating until MK came running in and yelling "Ronin!" She looked scared like when I was looking from my shoulder to her again trying to take in what was happening . "So your a leafmen like Nod ?".