Home

My POV

I couldn't believe it! I'm home ! Well my world as the tiny people like to call it. I heard some barking and realized it was Ozzy.

"Ozzy! How I missed you and your bad breathe!" MK yelled. I just laughed and squared Down to pet the old one.

"Ronin it's fine she won't bite .... Ozzy down"!! I couldn't believe it! My precious Ozzy growled at someone and it had to be ronin! Out of all people.

"I'm so sorry Ronin. Hey maybe Ozzy is mad at you because you took MK from him when she got turned into a tiny person like you the first time." He seemed... out of place.

That's when I heard the front door open. I saw dad. "Daddy!" MK and I both yelled. He jumped and dropped all of his books to the floor. "Girls! I missed you two so much!" He held his arms opened and MK and I dogged piled on him.

After we hugged him we got off of him. That's when I heard something cough heavy. I turned around and saw Aron. My best friend.

"Aron... what ..." he came over and hugged me. "I was so worried for you. Where were you?! I was looking forward to seeing you at the triple crown in the victory circle for the rose ceremony!" "I can explain but I have prof instead. Ronin!"

Ronin walked forward and explained to Aron. He just stood there like he was in shock. I couldn't blame him though. That is when I heard a horse. I looked out the window to see gunslinger.

I walked out the front door to the horse. He gave me a look of relief and excitement. "Hey sweet boy. Miss me ? I know I missed you." He gave me a nod and bent his head down to put in the crook of my neck and muzzle me.

"I'm so sorry for making you worried but I am here now. Thats when he gave me something. A black box. I opened the box to find something that is folded up.

I took the thing and unfolded it. It was a picture of Captain, my horse, and gunslinger when they were just young foals. I remember it like it was yesterday...

~flashback~
Aron and I were looking for our 1st racehorses. So we were at an auction house. The first few horses went up to 1/2 million dollars.

That's before a white mane , ebony horse came out with his brother. His brother was a dark brown, pinto horse with a star Mark shape in the middle of his eyes.

They were perfect. Aron and I both agreed that we would spend all of our money on them to keep them together.

When they started to action them off we both bidded because no one else would do it was an easy buy.

After we bought our two horses we pulled the trailer up to the barn and load the dark brown one on but the horse I got wouldn't budge.

So I decided that I was going to ride him home on bare back. Everyone came to see what was wrong when my horse wouldn't load up.

I payed no mind to the crowd that was forming but to my horse who was nervous.

"Hey sweet boy it's alright. I'm not going to load you on the trailer if you don't want me too. Hey how about this? I ride you instead so you can go as fast as you want ." He nodded and let me saddle up on him. Bareback.

After I got on his back I gave him an easy kick to signal go for him. He started to walk. I told Aron I will meet him at home as soon as I get there.

Aron just gave a hearty laugh and said ok. He started the truck and left. I took a short cut through the forest with my horse. While riding i thought of the name captain. That name is perfect!

Once we arrived at the house our future togethere started.

~end of flashback~

After I finished the flash back i felt something lick me. "Ok boy i love you too ." I told gunslinger. He gave a Na in understanding.

I turn back around and walk through the front door to see my dad talking to the person I fell in love with.

I decided that I was going to make me some sweet tea because this is the south. I love me some sweet tea with lemonade. (I totally drink this in real life. Who thinks that drink combination is good ?!).

I was finally home. The calm before the storm.

Wow this is the longest chapter I have ever wrote ! Yeehaw! I hope you all like it !