Helpful clue

My POV
I hope someone saves me soon. I hate being in this cage. It's awful. I couldn't believe that Mandrake was alive!!! Poison Ivy and him teamed up.

I was so so praying that he was dead! Knowing Ronin he won't stop at anything to rescue me. I just hope his stubbornness doesn't get the best of him....

Ronin POV

We need to find her !!!! I'm full of anger and rage! I'm furiously barking orders out to protect Moonheaven and the queen. I have sent Nod in secret to scout out the area where we might find Sidera.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I should of not sent Nod to do a skilled leafmen's job. I sighed unintentionally. I need to Get my head together fast.

We still have no idea what Poision ivy wants Sidera for and let alone know what that scroll saids....

I hope we can find her fast....

~Nod POV
I been scouting the whole .... well almost entire woods surrounding Moonheaven looking for Sidera! She couldn't of gotten very far .

I was looking up, down, left and right and I still can't find her ... wait is that a piece of fabric? I flew down there and saw a piece of green material that looked like it was hemed.

I should bring this back to Ronin and see what he thinks....

~arrives~

When I arrived everyone is in battle mode. I looked for a sign for the general and his face was full of anger! He was redder than a humming bird's throat !!

I decided to walk towards him like a cautious person would. "Hey I found something of Sidera's. It's a piece of her dress that caught up in a bush."

He took the piece from out of my hands and put it in his coat pocket.....