Worrying

MK pov

Why would she go and do that ? Oh wait I know because she is stubborn! She acts just like Ronin. I don't thinks it's a bad thing I just think it's kind of weird. They act just like a married couple.... slow down.

She want love anyone else after she was cheated on by a dead ex. After the fight they had he drove off and flipped his car off the side of a cliff in California and died. His car was set on fire an everything .

She didn't even turn a shade. She didn't feel upset or anything just Thankfulness. I have to find Nod, maybe he will know a way to cheer him up about losing her. He has not known her as long as I have.

I was walking through the tree where all the scrolls are trying to find something that will help us in our upcoming battle. I was walking suddenly I heard a faint scratching noise.

I sighed thinking it was termites. I continued to walk when I heard a scream. I ran up the tree to see the leafmen suiting up for battle. I looked over to see Ronin barking orders. I should sit out of this one .....

Hi author here !!! Sorry for the short chapter !! I have been very busy with my senior year!!! Please forgive me !! Also I will update when I have time !!