Next morning(sneak peak)

My POV

I couldn't sleep after that dream. Why does this world hate me an not the world where the leaf men live? I sat there an pondered for about 10min . I then looked at the clock realizing it's now sunrise. I looked outside my window to see the sunlight spreading across the land and making the trees dance.

I sat there staring when I heard a couple of knocks on my door. I swear I didn't want to get up at all but if I must. I walked to the door to see MK there. "Hey morning!" She said chirpy. She is way to chirpy for me why me.

"Morning" I said grumpy. "Now come on breakfast is served and hurry up before dad and Ozzy eats all of it". She then took off running down the hallway but stepped on a sock and slipped. "MK!" I ran down the hallway in my sports bra and a pair of shorts. "you ok sis?' she shook her head yes an I helped her up. "you realized your in your sports bra and a pair of shorts sidera right?" I looked down an noticed she was right and I just shrugged it off. " oh well sis I don't care. Lets go get breakfast before dad eats It all with the others". "yes lets do it".

I walked down the stairs to eat breakfast to see ozzy running around the best way a three legged dog which is blind can. I turned around the corner to see Ronin walking outside which is a good thing. If he saw me like this it would be awful. haha.

I kept on walking until I heard dad yelled in pain. I ran down the stairs but when I turned to run into the kitchen I decided to slide like a cool person with sunglasses on looking fly as heck. While sliding I found my hoodie on the floor and slipped it over my head so no one would stare. When I slide into the kitchen dad had a bowl of flour on top of his head.