~Part 1~

Introduction:

Name: Park Yn

Age: 20

Character: Kind, Beautiful, Cold to others except her family

C/O: Mr.Park CEO of Park Enterprice

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 27

Character: Sweet, Hot, But if he becomes angry no one will be able to control

C/O: Mr.Kim CEO of Kim Enterprice

~ Author Pov ~

Yn was in her room crying her heart out... It's been 2 weeks since her ex-boyfriend left him.... She wanted to forgot that but she wasn't able to.... She wanted some peace... She can't handle this anymore.... She wanted someone whom she can put her head and cry..... But there was no one.... Her parent's know about this and they had decided to marry Yn with their friend Mr.Kim's son.... But Yn didn't know about this, they decided not to tell her soon.... They also can't able to see their daughter in this much pain... They talked with Mr.Kim and both family decided to held a dinner this tomorrow Sunday....

~ At Mr.Kim's House ~

All were having dinner talking when Mr.Kim put his hands on the table and gain everybody's attention...

Mr.Kim: So, Namjoon....

Namjoon: Yes dad?

Mr.Kim: (he looked at Mrs.Kim while she was assuring him to tell) Tomorrow we will be going to Mr. Park's House...

Namjoon: Hmmm

Mr.Kim: And Yn and you will both talk, Ok?

Namjoon choked his food in sudden shock.... As he already had a crush on Yn since his dad showed him her photo....

Namjoon: Me?

Mrs.Kim: Yes Joon... alone...

Namjoon: (he scratch his neck in happiness and shockness and started to blush)

Mr.Kim: It will be ok nah?

Namjoon: Yeah dad, mom if you all are requesting me that much now I will meet her....

Mrs.Kim: We didn't request tho....

Mr.Kim: It's fine if you don't wanna meet her I will call Mr.Park and tell that you are not interested in meeting her....

Namjoon: NO!

Mr and Mrs Kim looked at him as they know that Namjoon likes Yn....

Namjoon: I- I mean I wanna meet her....

Mr.Kim: Ok! So it's final now we are going to meet them tomorrow...

After some moments Mr.Kim has finished eating his food so, he went to sleep... Now Mrs.Kim and Namjoon were left there...

Mrs.Kim: Namjoon...

Namjoon: Yes Mom?

Mrs.Kim: As I had told you about Yn.... Can you make her happy once more... Mrs.Park and I can't see her in that much pain....