~ Part 9 ~ {18+}

-: D I S C L A I M E R :-

Below the following story will contain sexual activities and 18+  scenes, If someone is below 16 or are not okay with this kind of things you can leave.... Thank You! 

(By the way I wrote below 16 cause if I will write below 18 no one will even care... As I too am below 18... Lol.... Sorry for disturbing.... Now enjoy....)

~ Yn Pov ~

I was about to turn around when I felt muscular hand grabbing my waist.... He came near my ear and said.......

Namjoon: Not too soon.... *deep husky voice*

~ Author Pov ~

Yn turn to him and without wasting any time he kissed Her...He bit her lip in order to insert his tongue inside her mouth as Yn wasn't  kissing him back... She was stunned for that time at his sudden action and tried not to give in but the way Namjoon was kissing her she eventually kissed him.... Both were melting in that kiss..... They show their love for each other....

Namjoon: I.... I am sorry.... I wasn't able to con-

Yn cut him off by kissing him... She wrap her hand around his neck and kissed him, Namjoon smirked between the kiss as he feel Yn was kissing him hungrily yet lovingly.... He hold Yn by her waist and pulled her more closer leaving no gap.... Namjoon leave her lips and went down to her neck giving wet kisses..... Namjoon soon find her weak spot and start to suck there leaving purple marks.... While Yn was moaning mess with the new sensation on her body.... Suddenly Namjoon stopped and looked at Yn.... Yn was confused...

Namjoon: You want.... me to go fur...ther? *breathing heavily*

ther? *breathing heavily*

Yn smile and kissed him.... Namjoon got his answer and laid Yn on the bed.... Yn looked at his well build body and touched his abs.... Biting her lips making Namjoon hella needy.... Namjoon again start to suck her cleavage while opening her bathrobe and throw it on the floor.... She was now now only in her underwear's.... Till now she was enjoying every bit but now she was blushing by Namjoon's  stares.... She cover her body by her hands.....

Namjoon: You are beautiful Yn, don't hide it...

One by one Namjoon open her underwear's  and now she was naked

One by one Namjoon open her underwear's  and now she was naked.... Namjoon looked at her and smirked.... Before entering he looked at her...

Namjoon: Can I?

Yn: *nodded*

Namjoon: Let me know if it hurts...

They continues their makeout session.... Moan's  and groans can be heard from the room..... But who knows.... If the man is still keeping a eye on them or not?

~ Next Morning ~

Namjoon was sleeping peacefully but his sleep was disturb by someone waking him up...

Yn: Wake up nah!

Namjoon: What? Let me sleep....

Yn: *pout* No!

He sat on the bed and looked at Yn...

Namjoon: What happened baby?

Yn: My legs hurt.... *pout*

Namjoon: This much? I am alright to carry you...

Yn: Really yay....

Namjoon: Now come.... Let's  take  bath...

Yn: No! Wait lemme wear my clothes...

Namjoon: Huh? What clothes..... I already saw you.... *tease*

Yn: Yahhh stop it! *blush*

Namjoon: *laughs*

The whole day went by like that... Namjoon and Yn had lots of fun on their first day together..... They watched T.V. , talked for a while, watch movies like that.... It was 7:45p.m., Namjoon and Yn were watching a movie while cuddling when he got a call..... He wasn't  picking the call as not to disturb their sweet moment but, Yn told him to pick the call...

: O T P :

Namjoon: Hello?

???: Hey hyung, what's  up! Long time no talk.... Remember me?

Namjoon: You!?

_______________________________________________________

Hey viewers, I know I am late and this part is short but, You know nah as I told you that my exams are starting from 24th.... I didn't  complete all my studies so😅, I have to complete all that or else my mom will kill me alive.... And plus my exams are in offline....😐

So, my exams will end on 29th........ 🙃 I will have 2 exams per day.... So, it will be difficult for me to upload soon... 😢 But I will try to upload... 

So, next part will come soon... I guess...

Till then Bye~💝

Saranghae~ 💜💜💜

Luv you~ 🥺💖