~ Part 12 ~ {Last Part}

But there was no response when suddenly the whole place was lighted up and he saw something that made his heart break into pieces..... There was Yn who was tied up and there was Taehyung sitting at the middle looking straight at Namjoon..... 

Namjoon: Why are you doing this to her? Huh!? What is your problem? *angry*

Taehyung: My problem? You wanna know? Ok.... Come in.....

A girl came there and stand beside Yn.....

Girl: Say babe

Namjoon: I don't wanna see any drama..... 

Yn: N-namjoon?

Namjoon: Yn!

He was about to go to her when suddenly there was a gun shot.... Namjoon got scared for if Yn got hurt and he screamed her name...... But he shoot the wall beside Yn....

Taehyung: It hurts right?

Namjoon: Why the fuck are you doing this!? *his eyes were now red with tears*

Taehyung: It also hurted me when I heard she is now married.....

Namjoon: Why huh? You cheated on her... For you she totally changed.... She was scared if again she will get hurt.... But you know what I made he belief that I really love her from my heart.... Not like you!

Girl: Babe.... Why are you still with this girl when I am with you? You know we both-

There was another gunshot but this time the gunshot was for someone..... The girl fall down and there was blood everywhere....... Yes, the girl died.... He walked beside that girl and bend down....

Taehyung: You don't  have the right to talk about my girl.... 

And again he started shooting on her lifeless body......

Namjoon: Leave us Taehyung.... You will not get anything by this drama.....

Taehyung: You think I am acting? If so, then you are completely wrong.....

Namjoon: Yn is mine.... You will not able to take her.....

Taehyung: And if I ?

Namjoon: I said you can't.....

That's  when Taehyung punched him..... Namjoon's  lip started bleeding.....

Taehyung: Awww got hurt? I am sorry..... *evil laugh*

Namjoon: You Fucking shit!