~Part 2~

Dad: Oh... Mr. Kim here... She's  my daughter

Oh so they are Kim Family.... And was that guy my soon to be husband!? They looked at me and I Bowed to them... I feel someone staring at me so, I looked at the side there was the same man looking at me.... I looked at him but he didn't care to move his face... I looked at his eyes and was stuck in his dragon eyes... 

We were both looking at each other until someone said

Mrs.Kim: You are so beautiful my daughter....

Yn: *smiles* Thank you aunty

Mr.Kim: She will be the perfect daughter.....

Mrs.Kim: Yes....

Mr.Kim: Yn see this is my son..... Namjoon.... 

Namjoon: Hello beautiful *smile*

Mom: Please sit here and talk....  Why are you all standing...

All of them sat down and both families were talking..... Okay so that man is gonna be my husband... And his name is Namjoon... Not gonna lie he is good tho.... After some time mom brought the food and all of them were talking.... I was also talking a bit with the Kim family but I can feel someone's  stare on me all the time and that was none other than Mr. Namjoon.... 

~ After dinner ~

Both families were having a good time talking... After some time like this Mrs Park and Mrs Kim told Namjoon and Yn to talk..... Then went to the garden and were walking.... There was an awkward silence between them.... So, Namjoon thought to break it...

 So, Namjoon thought to break it

Namjoon: Ummm.. Yn

Yn: Yes?

Namjoon: You... You are looking beautiful....

Yn: Thanks... You are also looking good... *smile*

Namjoon: So, Yn are you ok with this marriage?

Yn: Namjoon... My parents decided this marriage with you... If they chooses you that means you will be good... I guess so... And I am fine with this marriage so far...

Namjoon: *smile* I hope you will like me one day...

Yn: Maybe....

Namjoon: I will never hurt you my love....

Yn was shocked upon hearing my love but she tried to act cool....

Namjoon: I know you will now only not feel comfortable but at least... Will you be my friend?

Yn: ........ Sure!

Namjoon suddenly hugged her... Yn was shocked but she liked it so she didn't pushed him... She also don't know why she pushed him but yeah.... 

Namjoon: Let's  go inside...

Yn: nodded 

Namjoon noticed that when he hugged her she didn't pushed him.... He felt a relief and smiled unknowingly....

 He felt a relief and smiled unknowingly