~Part 4~

~ Author's Pov ~

Namjoon smiled and left with Jin.... As they left Yn ran to the bed and smiled like an idiot.... She was blushing so hard while re-collecting the memories what just happened.... Namjoon was about to kissed her if Jin wouldn't came that time.... She was so happy for the first time after so many weeks... Then she remembered about what Namjoon said "Be ready at 7:30 I will come to pick you" She bite her lips in excitement and went down....

~ Yn Pov ~

Yn: Good Morning! *smile*

Mom/Dad: Morning Yn....

Dad: What happened to you? 

Mom: Why are you smiling like that?

Yn: Where? *smile*

Mom: Hmmmm I understand....

Dad: What tell me too.... 

Mom: Nothing... I guess it's  time to tell her about that...

Dad: Are you sure?

Mom: Yes

Yn: What mom dad? *confused*

Dad: Yn we have decided your marriage date...

Yn: ..... Really! When is my marriage date?

I noticed mom and dad's  face shocked.... Maybe for my reply I guess.... Anyways I think Namjoon is a good guy compared to him.... 

Dad: Do you have a fever Yn?

Mom: I told you...

Yn: Tell nah... *pout*

Dad: Next week?

Yn: Wow! OK 

Mom: Yn... In case do you like him now... Or you are just saying this to make us happy?

Yn: Mom.... I guess he is a nice guy so far... I hope he will not be like him... *smile*

Dad: Thanks God.... Finally you woke my daughter....

Mom: *smile* I told you he isn't  like others... Anyway why were you smiling?

Yn: Ummmm.... He asked me on a dinner....

Dad: Great!

Mom: Wear a nice dress.... Now come and eat your food....

Yn: Hmmmm

~ Time Skip at 7:00p.m.~

Yn was scrolling through her phone when her mom came to her room.... 

Mom: YN! You aren't  ready yet?

Yn: Huh? What happened?

Mom: Yahh Namjoon will come any time.... You forgot he told you for dinner...

Yn: OH SHIT! Thanks mom for remembering me that.... Now go I will change..

Mom: Hmmm...

She left and off her phone and went to the closet.....

~ Yn Pov ~

Hmmmmm.... What should I wear..... There are soo many dresses..... I guess it would look good on me.... God.... Why do I even care about my looks that much when I have to meet Namjoon..... Yahh Mr. Namjoon what have you done to me....