3

°
°
°

[❦]

June in the Simons household would always end up relatively exciting. That was mostly because of Icarus.

It was an ongoing joke for Tommy to wake up before him and attempt to bake a funfetti cake (because rainbow) to only be then interrupted by one of their parents or Icarus himself.

However, today was slightly different as Icarus was awake before Tommy for the first time in a long time.

Tommy didn't need to know it was because Icarus hadn't been to sleep yet.

He was pulling ingredients out for the cake and had his laptop open on the counter with two icons on discord.

Looking closer, Tommy realized it was Nikki and Ranboo.

"Oh! Hi Tommy! Nikki's here to help. Now we can actually eat this cake."

Icarus smiled from his place of climbing on the counter.

He wasn't all that short but he wasn't tall enough to reach anything set on top of the fridge without making everything fall to the floor.

"Why's boob boy here"

Icarus glared slightly, finally pulling the box he needed down.

"Because he wants to be? We are friends after all."

"Whatever."

"Aw, is someone salty because I took his own advice? Or are you just in love with Ranboo?"

Tommy rolled his eyes but continued the bit regardless, avoiding his brother's teasing pokes to his sides.

Nikki and Ranboo both laugh at the bickering for a few minutes before Nikki gently reminds Icarus about the cake.

"Right! Gay cake time!"

There's another round of laughter before they all focused on the act of not burning the house to the ground.

By the end of it, both Tommy and Icarus are covered in flour and Tommy is laughing as Icarus puts the taller in a headlock.

"You're a bitch! This was my favorite hoodie!"

"It can be washed, Ica"

"Ran, the beloved, stay outta this."

"He's right though"

"Shut the fuck up Tommy, I'm mad at you."

Icarus laughs anyways before shoving his brother away and leaving the room, shrugging off the now flour filled black hoodie and making his way to the laundry room.

He chucks it in the washer and can vaguely hear Ranboo and Tommy's voices. Ranboo's was more distorted but Tommy's was persistent and clear.

It was clear he wasn't supposed to hear because they were talking in hushed tones, but Icarus could just barely catch something about a meet up before he re-entered the room in a new clean hoodie.