𖣘𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𖣘

𖣘𖣘𖣘𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝𖣘𖣘𖣘

(A/N: not edited/ spelt checked)

We dropped out of the vent into the room with the hole. I leaned against the wall, thanking god I had closed the vent before the person had walked in. It did mean I hadn't gotten to see his face though. I climbed up the rope and we all sat on the dirt for a moment, catching our breath. Turns out you can feel pretty tired after speed crawling through a vent system surrounded by other people. "Heh, there you are." We all jumped and looked up at the sound of a voice.

"Calm down its just me, you guys alright?" Eddie smiled. "Oh Eddie it's just you." Dustin sighed with relief. "Yep." The dark haired man smiled as he sat down with us. "Why are you here?" Mike asked Eddie. "Rude. Well I'm here cause Steve's looking for you." Eddie answered, hitting Mike over the back of the head. Max checked her watch. "How does Steve know we left? He doesn't get off work till another half hour." The red head muttered.

"Oh well he forgot his money so he went back to grab it and when he saw you guys gone he called me to help him look until he could find someone to take his shift." Eddie explained, overhearing the ginger girl. "Speaking of I should get you guys back home. Let's go." Eddie realised. We all got up and followed him to his car. Dustin got in the front, Lucas and Will got in the back, me joining them last and Eleven and Mike were forced to sit in the boot.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" Max asked, hovering by the door closest to me. "Oh you'll have to sit on someone's lap sorry my car's a little small." Eddie apologised. "Sit on Quinn's she's a girl." Lucas said. Dustin whispered something to him, earning a sharp nudge in the ribs. "Yeah and try not to blush this time guys." Dustin smirked, which earned him another nudge in the ribs by me.

"Fucking hell fine." Max sighed as she ducked to get into the car. Her red hair pressed against my face a little, which I wasn't complaining about since it hid the blush that was rushing to my face. I stared out the window for the rest of the car ride. "I'll drop you guys off at your houses, Max I'll drop you off first since I actually know where you live." Eddie stated. Max just hummed so Eddie knew she had heard him.

We pulled up to the trailer park and Max sis bye before getting out the car and going to her trailer. We drove around, dropping everyone off before Eddie finally pulled up at my house. A very pissed off Steve was standing at the door. "Good luck." Eddie whispered to me, giving me a smile and a small laugh. I smiled back before getting out the car.

"Really? You snuck off? After what happened?" Steve demanded. "Yes I did, but no one got hurt." I said as I walked into the house. "Good! Where did you even sneak off to?" Steve questioned. "Just to that place me and Max went yesterday." I lied. "Alright, just don't scare me like that again." Steve sighed. "I'll try my best." I smiled. "Now go up to your room, I'll start dinner in a little while." The older brunette said.

I just nodded and went up to my room, dropping my backpack on the ground next to my bed. I heard a faint voice coming from my walkie talking and picked it up. "Hello? Hello? Hello?" Dustin's voice repeated. "Hello?" I answered back. "Oh there you are! Did you get in trouble?" Dustin asked me. "Nope, I told Steve we went to that hill where me and Max went." I told him. "Good idea, that place we found was so weird." Dustin said. "Yeah I know right, we might have to go back there , try and find out more about what's going on." I suggested. "Agreed, it'd be easier if we had that book though, maybe it had more clues about what they were doing down there." Dustin sighed.

I smiled and opened my backpack, taking out the dark red book bound with the black ribbon. "Yeah I know, that's why I stole it." I said.
"You have it?" Dustin gasped.
"Yeah, I stuffed it in my backpack before I got into the vent." I grinned. "I'll tell the others, meet up at Mike's house in ten." Dustin ordered. "Alright see you then!" I said before the line crackled to a stop.

I grabbed the book and went downstairs. "I'm going to Mike's to pick up my clothes!" I called to Steve. "Alright! Want me to dove you?" He asked, poking his head round the doorway. "No I'll take my bike." I decline the offer. "Alright don't take too long, see ya." Steve said, returning to the kitchen. I left the house and got into my bike, making the long journey to Mike's house. When I finally got there I dumped my bike with the others and knocked on the door. Eleven answered it. "Come in! Dustin says there's a lot to talk about." The brunette said before dragging me into the house and down the basement stairs.