twins

"My head is killing me." Lizzie says as she rubs her forehead. I get up from her bed and head into the kitchen to grab her some aspirin and water.

"Here you go Liz." I say as I kiss her temple. "Thank you baby." she says and i'm slightly surprised with the pet name. "Anything for you."

"Can you cuddle me?" Lizzie asks as she takes the aspirin and finishes her water. I nod in response and I get into bed to cuddle her. She snuggles into my neck and inhales. 

"Did you just smell me?" I ask confused. 

"Uhhh maybe." she says shyly. 

"Fucking Weirdo." I tease.

"Can you blame me? You always smell so good." Lizzie says and her voice slightly cracks making me giggle. I go over to rub her back and she hums in response making me slightly shiver. I begin to feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"Don't fall asleep." Lizzie mumbles. 

"Why?" I groan.

"We're having lunch with my sisters." Lizzie responds.

As I hear the words come out of her mouth I slightly jump in excitement making her giggle. "What are you serious? No fucking way? Omg omg." I say slightly freaking out. 

"You are such a dork." Lizzie teases.

"Can you blame me?  I meeting the Olsen twins! Omg, I'm meeting the Olsen twins."  I say in a slight panic. "W-Wait do you think they'll like me?  Shit what if they don't? What if they hate m-" I begin to panic but i'm silenced when Lizzie puts a finger on my lips and shushes me.

"They'll love you Y/N." she says with sincere eyes and it instantly calms me down.

"You're pretty." I say playfully as I look into her eyes. She scoffs and playfully rolls her eyes.

"Your sister's are prettier tho." I lie jokingly. 

She gives me and offended look at first and shrugs. "You're right." she says unamused. 

Her reaction taking me by surprise and I look over at her confused. She notices my expression and furrows her eyebrows. "What?" she questions me.

"I was just teasing you, no one compares to you." I say truthfully and her eyes brighten up as she gives me the sweetest smile. I go over to kiss in between her eyebrows making her giggle. I pull her in closer and rub her back.

"Okay we should get up." Lizzie mumbles into my neck.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Around Eleven." Lizzie responds.

"Gosh can't believe you almost slept till noon." I playfully tease even though that's the time I wake up during weekends. 

"Y/N don't even start you and I both know you could stay here in bed all day." she says unamused.

"You know me so well." I sigh.

"Okay time to get up." she says as she goes and playfully slaps my ass, her action making me giggle. 

"Okay okay Liz, how's your head?" I ask as we make our way out of bed. 

"Oh it's gone, thank fucking god." she says and it earns a giggle out of me. 

We go ahead and take quick showers and get dressed for the day.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" I ask her, not wanting to use the clothes from last night. She nods and response and hands me a simple sweater and some jeans. 

As we finish getting ready we begin to head to the subway making our way to meet the twins. On the subway I can help but fidget. I begin to shake my leg and play around with my rings. Lizzie notices.