Chapter 11: You'd Exposed Your Murderous Intent! I'd Join the Game!

It must be said that Lu Ming’s learning ability was the strongest that Zhou Lu had ever seen.

2

She had never met anyone who could learn things so quickly. Lu Ming had opened her eyes.

Moreover, the other party’s brain worked very quickly.

After a few rounds of fighting, the thing that left the deepest impression on her was probably that pair of eyes that always looked ready to bite the prey.

1

The corners of her lips curled up imperceptibly.

“Interesting,” she thought.

“Alright, let’s call it a day. Have a good rest first. I’m leaving,” she said.

The next day.

In the Lu family’s villa.

“Based on your current health condition, you are taking too much salt. Avoid flavorful foods. Didn’t I show Auntie how to make ginseng and black chicken soup? Have you taken it?”

Dressed in a white overall, Zhou Lu looked completely different from yesterday.

She looked expressionlessly at the medical report.

Being a coach with the personal bodyguard company was her secret identity. On the surface, she was a renowned nutritionist who graduated from the biology department of Fudan University. Even in the industry, her abilities were top-notch.

Lu Ze simply stared at her.

His eyes betrayed his many fanciful thoughts. Zhou Lu hated such blatant gazes the most.

She frowned and asked, “Young Master Lu, please answer my question.”

A look of disgust flashed across her eyes, so quickly that no one noticed.

If it wasn’t for the fact that the Lu family was willing to pay a hefty sum to invite her, she would not have come here.

Lu Ze slowly regained his senses and said willfully, “What’s so good about that bland soup? A person’s life is so short, and I don’t want to live in misery.”

Seeing this, Zhou Lu gripped the pen in her hand tightly, as if she would break it if she exerted too much force.

If he wanted to survive but would not do anything, what else could she do?

He was indeed the darling of the Lu family.

She had also heard rumors about Lu Ze. He was a second-generation heir who did all sorts of evil deeds.

If not for the support of the Lu family and the Tang family, he would have been shot to death many times over a long time ago!

If word got out that he had diabetes, those people might think that he deserved it!

1

“Young Master Lu, please adjust your attitude. I’m here to help you recuperate, not to cause you to think about other things.”

Lu Ze dug his ears nonchalantly. He seemed to have thought of something and suddenly became energetic. He asked, “Zhou Lu, will you go on a date with me?”

The truth was, he was rather pleased with Zhou Lu’s looks, figure, and education.

After all, based on his experience, those who were pretty did not have good academic qualifications, and those who had good academic qualifications were not very pretty. Therefore, Zhou Lu was really a rare find!