Chapter 111-115

She looked at Lu Ming admiringly. With such a nonchalant attitude, those who did not know better would think that it was a small matter!

No wonder he insisted on buying that piece of land previously, even though no one was optimistic about it. So it was because of this potential? With the current situation, buying it for 100 million yuan back then was really very profitable!

She began to wonder where Lu Ming got so much information. It was as if everything in the world was under his control. Even the Lu family, which had dominated Shanghai for so many years, was under his thumb.

Compared to those people in Beijing, Lu Ming was not inferior. Perhaps he was better!

She sighed in admiration. Such talent… is probably rare in this world, she thought. Perhaps some people are born to stand at the top.

She began to hope that Lu Ming could go further. Shanghai was too constraining for such a huge dragon.

“Boss, aren’t you going to treat us to a meal to celebrate such a good thing?”

Lu Ming swept his gaze across their expectant faces and said, “In that case, I will buy everyone dinner. After work, gather all the employees to have a meal together!”

He did not mind taking this opportunity to win people’s support. He felt that although the entire Wanke Company was his now, if employees ran away, it would be pointless having an empty shell.

The department head said excitedly, “Then I’ll tell them the good news now! We won’t hold back then!”

“Alright, eat whatever you want.”

On the other side.

Han Qianjing was lying on a chair with her eyes half closed. Xu Wei bent over and said, “That was what happened. It’s said that the value of that piece of land has reached 10 billion yuan.”

She had to admit that the man that Missy had taken a fancy to was really no ordinary person!

His sharp business foresight alone surpassed others by a mile. In addition, he was not bad-looking. Slowly, she began to favor Lu Ming.

Other than his family background, Lu Ming was really very outstanding.

He was like a glowing pearl, compelling people to focus their attention on him.

She looked at Han Qianjing cautiously and asked, “What do you think?”

“I think?”

Han Qianjing revealed a dark smile. She had not expected Lu Ming to have such acumen. She was skeptical of what he said previously. After all, even she was not sure if that piece of land would be targeted by the officials.

Now it seems that this kid…

That’s right, the younger generation will surpass us in time.

10 billion yuan?

She could not help but be tempted, but it was a pity that no one showed interest during the auction. No one thought that the value of this piece of land would grow so much!

Her fingers tapped the armrest rhythmically. Such vision could not have been nurtured by an ordinary family. However, according to the information she had, Lu Ming indeed did not have an influential background.

“You think this person is not bad, right?”

She naturally knew what Xu Wei was thinking. Many people would flock to him.

He was so dazzling.

After a moment of silence, Xu Wei said, “Yes, and Missy likes him very much.”