Chapter 22: Hospital CEO? I Am the Hospital CEO!

The assistant in the office looked troubled. “I’m sorry, our CEO is really very busy. You can ask whoever accepted your money!”

“Then call Chief Physician Zuo over!” A firm voice came from the other end.

Chief Physician Zuo?

The assistant thought of Zuo Chongyang, who had been fired. When she thought about this, she could not help but laugh and said, “I’m sorry, Chief Physician Zuo has already been taken away by the police because of bribery.”

Lu Yaohua was stunned for a long while.

Then his 8,000,000 yuan was gone?!

It was painful!

If he had known this would happen, he would not have given that money!

“I don’t care! You guys said that you have a place and I’ve given you the money. The hospital must give me an explanation today! Otherwise, I’ll get someone to smash your place!”

The assistant said helplessly, “We did not take the money. Every injustice has its perpetrator, every debt has its debtor. You should go to Zuo Chongyang.”

“I don’t want to argue with you! Hurry up and get your CEO!”

[In response to pressures from your father, Lu Yaohua, please make one of the following choices:

Option 1: Give a good explanation. Reward: Title ‘Kind Father, Filial Son’.

Option 2: Don’t bother to explain. Reward: A halo for being invincible.

Option 3: Get the public security to explain. Reward: Eye of the Sky Investigation Company.]

2

Lu Ming, who was resting on a leather chair, opened his eyes and waved. “Ziqiu, hand me the phone.”

Chen Ziqiu handed the landline phone to him.

“Hello? I heard you were looking for me?”

When Lu Yaohua heard this familiar voice, his eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat!

He was surprised that his elder son was in this hospital!

“Could it be…” he thought.

“No, no, no! How was that possible! Perhaps Lu Ming just happened to be there!”

Lu Yaohua said, “I’m looking for the CEO!”

“I am the CEO. Do you have any questions?”

Lu Ming said confidently.

Lu Yaohua was still unwilling to believe it, so he tried to rationalize.

Maybe it was just a similar voice?

He asked cautiously, “May I know your name, CEO?”

He heard a sneer from the other side. “My surname is Lu.”

How could there be such a coincidence in the world?

Not only were their voices similar, even their surname was the same!

Before he could ask anything else, the other party continued, “Lu Yaohua, do you want to know my name? I am Lu Ming.”

Lu Yaohua felt like he was dreaming!

Why was his elder son not only the boss of Wanke Real Estate but also the boss of this hospital?