Chapter 27: Intimate Couple

Soon a sports car stopped in front of them.

1

A pair of blue-eyed, blond-haired brothers who looked very alike got out of the car.

They saw Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi holding hands, looking very intimate.

Simultaneously, they gazed in admiration for the couple.

“Mr. Lu and Mdm. Tang, right?”

As the elder brother, Ryan spoke first.

Faking calmness, Lu Yaohua said, “You must be Mr. Ryan?”

1

He looked at the shorter man next to him and smiled. “And this is Mr. Rick?”

Rick grinned and whistled. He hugged Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi and said, “You two are really a match made in heaven!”

Tang Wenyi loved hearing that. She snuggled into Lu Yaohua’s arms coyly.

Lu Yaohua said embarrassedly, “Sorry, my wife is a little timid.”

3

The Victor brothers, who had no idea what was going on, instantly had an even better impression of them.

If Lu Ming had witnessed this scene, he would be so disgusted that he would lose his appetite.

Tang Wenyi was not timid.

If she was timid, no one in this world could be considered bold.

A timid person would not have done heartless things.

The bottom line was, it was just a pretense.

Nobody would have thought that such a gorgeous appearance belied a vile heart.

1

Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi ushered the two brothers to a spacious table by the window.

The tables in the hall were separated by soundproof partitions. The privacy measures were very good as conversations at one table could not be heard at another.

The dishes had been selected when the reservation was made.

When they arrived, all the dishes were served.

In order to please the palate of the Victor brothers, Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi had specially ordered cooked food.

3

Tang Wenyi cut a piece of steak with a silver knife and fed it to Lu Yaohua.

Lu Yaohua swallowed the food in satisfaction.

The waiter poured red wine for the three of them. When he was about to pour the wine for Tang Wenyi, Lu Yaohua stopped him. “Sorry, my wife is allergic to red wine, so you don’t have to pour for her.”

The waiter nodded and left.

He felt a little baffled. “There is red wine in the steak, so why is she eating it?” he wondered.

1

“Can it be that the allergy symptoms come in waves?”

Tang Wenyi had no idea that her allergies had been disclosed.

She was eating her imported steak with no qualms.

“Wenyi.”

Lu Yaohua said affectionately.