Chapter 106-110

The collapse of Dogecoin was inevitable.

Meanwhile, Lu Yaohua was having dinner with his friend.

“Aiyo! Old Gao, what’s wrong with you today? You actually took out the tea leaves that you’ve kept for so long?”

Lu Yaohua said in surprise, “Usually you don’t even want to let me taste it. Is there a happy event today? Tell me about it.”

He walked in with a red cardboard box and sat on the sofa. “I specially brought you a bottle of medicinal wine to nourish your body. It’s said that you’ve been toiling for quite some time. Do you like it?”

The middle-class man named Old Gao spun the bottle and twitched his nose. “This flavor is not bad. There’s nothing big today. I just made a little money.”

“Just a little? How could you be pleased with a little money?”

Lu Yaohua smiled and said, “What project makes you so happy? If possible, can I join in?”

“You won’t be interested in this project.”

Old Gao said mysteriously, “Do you know how many people made a bet a while ago that you won’t rise again? When they found out that you’d cleared the debts, didn’t you see how ugly their expressions were!”

“Ha, how can I, Lu Yaohua, be defeated so easily?”

Lu Yaohua said proudly, “As long as there’s a chance, I’ll do my best to grab it! It’s impossible to take me down! But thanks to this incident, I can see their true colors!”

When my company is on the right track, I’d absolutely annex those people’s companies. That way, my Lu Corporation will be the only big company in Shanghai!

A hint of coldness flashed across his eyes.

Lu Yaohua felt that he had not lived here for nothing.

Old Gao did not notice Lu Yaohua’s strange expression. He just picked up a white porcelain cup and poured some wine. He drank it in one gulp and made smacking sounds. “How flavorful!”

That was true.

Lu Yaohua had specially bought it to maintain their relationship.

“This is nothing. After some time, I’ll get you another bottle of Tiger Bone Wine that’s been around for more than 20 years. That flavor will definitely be better than this!”

Old Gao said happily, “Hahahaha! Brother Lu, you really know me. I’m different. I don’t fancy the kind of apartments and cars that you like. I like this kind of thing! Sorry to trouble you.”

“Don’t say that. It’s just a casual matter.”

Lu Yaohua took a sip of tea. It was indeed tea that cost more than 10 thousand yuan. It tasted good!

“I heard that your son has been staying at home obediently and hasn’t caused any trouble recently? It seems that your son can still be saved, unlike my son. I already told him to restrain himself, but he still keeps causing trouble for me. Other than work, I have to clean up after him!”

At this point, Old Gao said in exasperation, “When will he be as obedient as your son?”

In the past, Lu Ze was always the target of scorn. Now he was almost praised to the skies.

Lu Yaohua’s lips curled up as he pretended to be helpless. “He only listens to these words now. I’m worried about him staying at home and not doing anything.”

“That’s better than running out and getting into trouble, right? Besides, being able to stay at home means that he still has a chance. From time to time, throw some documents to him to handle. Won’t he learn gradually then?”