Chapter 18: Seeking Opportunity for Hospital Transfer

Regardless of whether it was facilities, doctors, or the skills the medical staff possessed, This Place Hospital stood at the top of the industry.

Perhaps this was the only hospital in the world that could cure Lu Ze without a kidney transplant.

After Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi spent several days and nights establishing contact with the hospital for Lu Ze, who had been to many hospitals, they finally got an appointment.

Tang Wenyi put on light makeup to hide her fatigue.

Before she left, she gently caressed Lu Ze’s face. “Even without that bastard’s kidney, my precious son will still survive. Dad and mom will go find a doctor for you now.”

3

There was only silence in response.

“Wait for mom to come back.”

She closed the door gently. This time, she was determined to win!

1

No matter how much money she had to pay, she wanted her son to survive!

She held Lu Yaohua’s arm and said, “Let’s go.”

The two of them drove their luxury car to the destination.

This Place Hospital was located in the eastern part of Shanghai. It could be said that the entire area belonged to this hospital.

Hence, everyone was talking about the boss behind the scenes.

They wondered who was so generous as to build such a huge hospital.

It was still a mystery.

Unsurprisingly, the people who came here were all upper-class people who donned branded clothes.

The hall that they entered seemed very empty. After all, visits were by appointment only.

Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi took the elevator to the sixth floor.

They saw three or four people sitting on a bench, waiting for the staff in the office to receive them.

They had just sat down when a young woman carrying an LV bag walked out.

1

She was sighing miserably.

When Tang Wenyi saw her, her eyes lit up. Mindful not to speak too loudly, she said, “Mdm. Hou.”

Hou Yitong followed the voice and covered her mouth in surprise. “Ms. Tang?”

She walked over and asked, “Why are you here?”

“It’s all because of my son. I have no choice but to transfer him to another hospital now. This is my last hope.”

Tang Wenyi asked tiredly, “What about you?”

“Because of what happened to my husband. His leg… well, just thinking about it worries me.”

Hou Yitong paused for a moment before she continued, “I think we should forget about it. We waited for nothing. The quota is full. I heard from some sources that there was a vacancy here. In the end, the chief physician said that it was filled at midnight.”

At this point, she herself found it hard to believe. “Midnight? Oh, my god! Who was so diligent as to come here in the middle of the night? They don’t even need to sleep.”