prologue.

when changbin was 16,

that was when he first met jisung. 

one day, his mother just showed up with him at the doorstep. both were smiling delightfully at one another, lovesick eyes staring into each other in happiness.

and changbin hated that, he hated to see how jisung replaced his father. and so, he hated jisung with all his guts. he hated to see how happy they were together, almost like his mother had completely forgotten about his father.

all because of him.

who does he think he is? getting married to his widowed mother and then suddenly coming into their lives, his life, thinking he can be some sort of new replacement.

but changbin doesn't need a new dad, he was doing just fine before he came. just living with his mother, that was all he wanted. and yet, he was only greeted by that ridiculous smile of his.

so yes, changbin doesn't only just hate him. he despised him. 

for taking his mother away from his father, coming into his life and even trying to replace him. in conclusion, jisung was just an eyesore to him. 

a pest that should've never stepped foot into this house.

...

"changbin," his mother called out with a warm-hearted smile, her eyes glittering at him. "come, meet your stepdad. he's gonna be living with us from now on." 

as changbin's unpleasant eyes shifted over to the male before him, he only rolled his eyes in response. only then did the male widen his smile even more while staring into his eyes, bending down a bit to match his height.

"hey changbin," came a soft, young voice, also leaning a bit forward to meet his eyelevel. "i'm jisung. i'm still young to be called dad, so you can just call me hyung."  he lightly chuckled.

but what jisung didn't seem to expect to receive, were irritated eyes daggering at him. only letting out a tiresome groan, changbin grumbled obnoxiously as he tightly folded his arms.

"fuck off, you'll never be my dad." he spat.

and with that, he immediately stomped away from him in anger, this soon taking jisung aback. did he do something wrong?

*************************

(this book is fiction, all of the ideas and story plot is from me. no copyright or stealing this idea without my permission)

also if you have a problem with what i'm writing, i suggest you refrain from leaving any hateful comments or reporting it like a decent person you are. just kindly fuck off please, no one asked you to read it. thank you :)

hii guys, im back with another binsung ff lmao. i hope you won't be too uncomfortable with the concept, ik it's something you dont usually see but hopefully you'll still be able to enjoy it just as much. anyways, i cant wait to start this, it will start soon~

- z.