11

changbin blankly stared at the bathroom mirror before him, a visible dark mark could be seen decorating his collarbone. slowly but softly, he reached his hand to hover over the mark, caressing it as memories from yesterday rushed into his mind.

did he really do that with jisung? did he really just get a hickey from him yesterday? so this, this was a hickey. one that he'd never seen before, only hearing it online. he didn't really know much about kissing and hickeys, so this was a first.

his first time experiencing it, and literally having one. it actually happened, and changbin couldn't believe it. neither could he actually deny it, especially when he clearly remembered what they did yesterday.

and the things jisung did to him, he could never forget. they were still vivid to him, so clear and living in his mind. not to forget about the fact he gave in to jisung yesterday, and allowing him to proceed such acts on him.

but did changbin regret it? not really, in fact, it was the opposite. and as much as changbin didn't wanna accept it, he had no choice to. his body, his mind, and his heart. he loved every moment of it, he loved the kisses and touches jisung gave him.

and not only that, but he wanted far more than what they did yesterday. in fact, he wanted to continue doing these things with jisung. and he was sure the older felt the same way, as they could not keep their hands to themselves.

both of their hands were all over each other, hungrily and lustfully yearning for each other. it was safe to say that, changbin had just found himself in a tough situation. where he was involved in jisung's hidden secret from his mother.

changbin nervously gulped, unable to stop thinking about it. was this a really good idea to begin with? should he even let his inclination get to him? without even knowing the consequences? should he really continue doing this?

"it's okay changbin," he attempted to reassure himself, hoping he could shrug the uneasy feeling away. "mum won't find out." 

despite experiencing the fluttering feeling jisung made him feel yesterday, another part of changbin was still hesitant and doubtful about it. it wasn't a lie that he couldn't stop thinking about the fact he did all of that behind his mother's back.

this really is a bad idea, why did he let himself give in? when he should've backed away and prevented himself from indulging into something so wrong and illegal. this is wrong, he shouldn't be doing this.

"changbin!" it was jisung's voice, one that called for him from downstairs. "it's breakfast time! you're gonna be late for school."

this soon woke changbin up, only quickly hiding the hickey with his school shirt, making sure it was all covered up. giving himself a few final touches to his hair and appearance, he cutely made his way downstairs to greet jisung and his mother.

"good morning changbin," his mother was the first to greet him as he walked in, a warming smile present on her face. "quickly eat up okay?" she spoke.

changbin nodded and sat down, his breakfast was presented before him. jisung, who was sitting opposite him, looked up to glance at him, he could tell it was the same smile as yesterday. "good morning baby." he softly greeted.

"g-good morning..." changbin nervously answered back, unable to forget about what they did yesterday. without his mother knowing. how could he forget? when everytime he looks at jisung, these memories would always come to him.