17

after what felix had told him a few moments ago, the thought continued to linger in his mind. changbin had not stopped thinking about it, the idea that his friend had come up with.

how could he forget? when it's so unforgettable. especially when he was the one to ask felix himself, for advice on how to pleasure jisung even further than just a blowjob. it wasn't a lie that changbin was slightly interested in the suggestion.

or shall he say, curious to see how jisung would react. he wouldn't be disgusted by it would he? it would have sex even more amazing right? after everything felix had said, changbin wanted to try it out and see for himself.

how it would actually feel.

as he briefly glanced over to jisung who was currently driving from the side, he only stared at his side profile for a moment. but the problem is, how should he bring it up? it would be weird if he'd just suddenly asked him about it, right?

changbin nervously gulped as his lips trembled, struggling to bring the courage to ask him. he just couldn't, he didn't know how to.

"how's school today baby?" jisung suddenly broke the silence, giving changbin a small smile.

he softly hummed while both hands gripped onto the steering wheel, eyes too focused on the road. this took changbin by surprise, only unconsciously sitting up.

"i—it was okay..." changbin shyly spoke, not knowing what to answer.

he wasn't sure if he should bring up about what happened today with seungmin, or what felix had advised him. he was just confused and lost.

"anything interesting happened?" jisung asked.

"u—um..." changbin trailed off, eyes only looking down to his fingers that were placed on his lap. how is he gonna tell jisung? he just couldn't stop thinking about it no matter what. "well..."

jisung took notice of this and stopped the car at the sight of the red-light glimmering from the distance, before turning his whole body around to face him. "is there something wrong?" he worriedly asked.

this made changbin look up, only to see nothing but worry and concern filling jisung's face. what is he even doing? why is he hesitating so much?

he bit his lips from the nerves, felix's words ringing in his head. it was just constantly buzzing in his head, and he didn't know how to stop it. neither could he move his lips to ask a simple question. it was just out of changbin's league.

maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to bring it up.

"n—nothing's wrong..."

.

changbin laid in bed that night, heavily sighing to himself. he didn't know what was up with himself. why is he so afraid to ask jisung about it? it wasn't like it was gonna be anything new.

after all, they've already gone that deep into the relationship that there's no going back. from having a heated make out session to pleasuring each other, how is sex toys any different? it's still under the same category in which they wanted to pleasure each other.

that including sex. so, why is changbin hesitating this time? is it because he wasn't sure whether he was ready for that sort of thing? but isn't he all in with jisung? if so, what's stopping him?