13

"h-hyung..." changbin called out in uncertainty, making jisung look up to face him.

"what is it baby? what's wrong? are you okay?" jisung continued bombard him with countless questions, his tone sounding concerned.

changbin only looked at jisung in nothing but worry, his small hands clinging onto his arm. "y-yes, it's just that i don't know what to do..." he worriedly said, not knowing what he should do.

after all, he's new to all of this so he wasn't sure what they were doing and what he should be doing. he was just bewildered. lost. confused.

jisung only smiled at him reassuringly, leaning forwards to plant a small kiss on his forehead. "it's okay baby, you don't have to do anything. just lay there and let me help you out."

"h-help me out?" changbin squeaked, confused by what he'd meant.

what is he talking about? helping him out with what? changbin didn't know, he was just unsure and lost.

"yes, i'm pretty sure you need help down there." jisung continued to smile, his eyes gesturing changbin to his crotch.

and by the time changbin finally understood what jisung was talking about, he was already blushing madly. "i-i didn't know i was-" he exclaimed in a squeaky voice, not realising how hard he was.

since when did he get hard? was it due to the heated kiss? did that turn him on? or was it the fact jisung touched him and made him feel good?

changbin didn't know himself, he was just shy and embarrassed about the fact jisung had seen it. how hard he was, how his crotch is bulging out desperately to be touched.

jisung softly chuckled at his cuteness. "it's okay baby, i'm hard too." he reassured, attempting to make changbin feel less embarrassed.

"r-really?" changbin asked, causing him to nod. "then... can i help you out too?" he innocently asked.

"maybe some other time baby, i don't think you're ready for that yet." jisung smiled, making changbin pout. "i'll be fine, you don't have to worry about me. i just wanna make you feel good right now."

and with that, he grabbed onto changbin's cock through his boxers with his massive hand. this made changbin softly moan, it felt so unfamiliar.

"h-hyung! wh-what's-" changbin gasped, he'd never felt this before. it was so new to him.

so strange and peculiar. but it felt even more amazing than the kiss he just had. in fact, it was so much better, having jisung touch him down there. when he's all sensitive and hard.

"you like this feeling baby?" jisung smiled, beginning to rub his cock through the fabric.

"y-yes!" changbin moaned, wanting more. it felt so good, he didn't even know what was better.

everything jisung was giving him had been nothing but ethereal, he just wanted to feel even more amazing. "c-can you touch me?" he innocently asked, desperate for jisung's touches.

"of course baby," jisung complied, removing his boxers off as well. as he tightly tugged onto his cock, changbin's eyes widened even more. "how's this?"