07

"-and then, guess what? i ended up beating hyunjin's ass!" changbin giggled cutely as he went on about what happened earlier that day. "and he thought he could beat me, but not in a million of years he isn't!" he smiled.

jisung couldn't help but lift a massive smile as he listened in, his chin resting on his palm while staring longingly into changbin's eyes. how adorable he found the younger, to ramble on about his day with his friends.

it was something he'd always loved hearing about from changbin, in fact, he loves lending his ears to listen. and he'd always find himself lost into his eyes, unable to take his eyes off him. how could he not? when changbin's so dreamy, so attractive.

almost like jisung could listen to him all day and night, and he'd always give changbin his full attention. his love and affection. it had always been on him, and only changbin alone. 

it wasn't a lie that jisung loves changbin. 

a little bit too much.

"hyung?" changbin asked curiously, attempting to call him. "are you listening?"

"hm?" jisung hummed gently, only snapping back into reality after suddenly realising how lost in deep thoughts he was. had he been staring deeply at changbin for the past 10 minutes? 

maybe that was the case but was jisung to blame? not really, not when changbin looks this ethereal. like, how could he not? when changbin's everything to him. the older would never grow bored of him. and that was for certain.

"did you listen to what i said?" changbin whined with a pout, hugging his pillow close to his chest. "i said, i managed to become 2nd! out of all of us." he giggled.

"oh really?" jisung smiled widely at him, reaching his hand over to caress changbin's hair. "that's amazing, i'm proud of you."

this made changbin grin in excitement, unable to stop squealing. "they even had to compliment my vocal skills! that's how good i am!" 

"of course, you've always been a good singer. i'd always love hearing you sing." jisung praised as he continued to stare into changbin's eyes. "in fact, why don't you sing for me? i wanna hear it again." he then suggested.

"but hyung!" changbin exclaimed. "that's too embarrassing." he whined, attempting to cover his face with the pillow.

jisung chuckled at his cuteness. "no fair, how come your friends get to hear you sing but not for me? even i wanna hear you sing." he teased with a pout.

only playfully rolling his eyes moments later, changbin paused for a moment. it wasn't until he sighed soon after, before looking over to a pleading jisung. "fine, but only for a short bit."

the moment he heard that, jisung smiled. changbin thought of a song for a few minutes, and typed the song into the search bar.

that was when he played the song, before taking a deep breath, jisung silently anticipating for his singing. how much he loves to hear changbin sing, his angelic yet soft voice filling the whole room. so soothing and calming, it would help jisung get troubled thoughts out of his mind.

"no, no, no, no more tomorrow~"

as changbin began singing, a wide smile immediately find its way to jisung's face. he closed his eyes for a moment, wanting to just hear his voice fill his ears. changbin's voice, was like music. a soft melody that would calm his heart.