09

throughout the whole day of school, jisung had not once left his mind. he just doesn't know why but ever since he kissed him again, he felt a sudden change.

unlike the day before, he didn't push him away yesterday when they kissed. instead, changbin just allowed jisung to take action. to take his lips once again, why was he allowing that?

why wasn't he putting an end to this? changbin didn't know why but instead of telling jisung to stop, he wanted him to continue. in fact, even changbin himself wanted more.

even though he knew how wrong it was, a part of him actually liked it. and he was hoping that jisung would continue to do so. not that he wanted to stop anyways.

knowing jisung, he probably wasn't even gonna stop in the first place. after all, he seemed so determined and passionate about it, to love changbin and show it through his actions no matter what.

as changbin heavily sighed in the lesson at the thoughts of it, he didn't realise he was too lost in deep thoughts that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

it wasn't until a sudden voice called for him, this finally snapping changbin out of thoughts. "seo changbin!" the teacher abruptly raised his voice, causing changbin to jump in his seat.

"ah!" changbin exclaimed in response, making some students to let out a small laughter which scattered around the room.

the teacher heard this and raised his eyebrow at them, "silence!" he ordered, the room finally falling back in complete silence.

changbin soon took a hint of the situation before him, only nervously gulping at his teacher. well, he's in trouble now.

"seo changbin," he called out again, tapping his chalk on the small desk in front of him. "stand up."

this immediately made changbin stand up, while slowly fiddling with his fingers. "what's the answer to this question?" he questioned, his eyes had not left him at all.

only looking at the board anxiously with trembling eyes, changbin gulped again. what is this? how can he solve that? what's he gonna tell his teacher now?

"i-i'm sorry, mr. kim. i don't know..." changbin quietly replied with a small voice. fortunately, the teacher heard this and sighed.

"this is what happens if you don't pay attention to my class and drift off into space. see me after class." he said, "sit back down."

changbin nodded shyly and sat right back down, while also feeling the embarrassment from everyone else. he wondered how he's gonna get through this. well, this was gonna be a long day.

.

"class dismissed, you may go home." he finally announced after hearing the bell ring, indicating it was finally over. well, for changbin it wasn't.

he has to stay behind now and face him. "changbin," a voice called for him, making changbin turn around to meet hyunjin's worried eyes. "good luck, tell me how it goes."

changbin nodded, before also giving hyunjin a small pout. "help me." he pleaded with a whisper, causing hyunjin to smile reassuringly at him.

"you'll be fine, don't worry. i'll see you tomorrow?" he whispered back, causing changbin to heavily sigh and nod.

as he watched his friend leave the classroom, it didn't take long until it was only him and his teacher. alone, just the two of them.