Yoonkook pt. 1

It has been a week since yoongi and Jungkook left Korea for their filming schedule. They headed to Los Angeles with the staff last Monday and are willing to return back the next weekend. They were told by the staff not to overwork themselves as they are going to have a tight schedule the upcoming days.

Tuesday 10 p.m. :
Jungkook was going to the recording studio before going to bed. he was going to practice for tomorrow as they were going to record the new content before going back to Korea.
he was not feeling really good but didn't pay much attention to the thoughts running back and forth in his head and instead opened the door to the studio and started warming up his voice.

"I would take a rest as soon as I reach the hotel" he told himself.
time skip

as time passed, he could feel his head getting heavier and heavier. he looked at the wall clock. It was past midnight.
"oh crap!"
he got up, with all difficulty left the studio, and called the manager.
"hello hyung" he said on the phone, his voice weak.
"hello Jungkook, are you feeling okay?" he asked, his tone a little worried.
"don't worry. It's that I'm just tired" he answered politely.
"where are you? are you still in the studio?" asked the manager.
"yes I am. I want to come back to the hotel" he pled.
"I'll be there in 10 minutes"
"thank you" he ended the call.
It was cold. he felt cold. he got up, wore his sweater and waited for the manager to come.
after some minutes, he finally arrived.
Jungkook got up on his feet.
"thanks for coming"
"anytime... you are pale Jungkook, is everything okay? he put his hand on Jungkook's forehead to check his body temperature. hopefully it was normal.
" have you eaten anything?"
" yeah, I had dinner at around 9"
"okay. pack your stuff. we're leaving in 5 minutes"

he just wanted to return back to his hotel room and rest. he was feeling unwell.

after a_20_minute ride, they finally arrived.
he opened the door to his room. It was cold. his body ached. he felt tired. he could feel his heart pumping in his chest. all he wanted to do was to sleep, but he was all alone in his room and he didn't like that.

he wanted to be close to someone to get the warmth he was seeking for. he suddenly thought of yoongi. he must be in his room sleeping. but he couldn't help it, so he headed to yoongi's room.

It was 2:15 in the morning. he slowly opened the door to his room. he tried to be as quiet as possible but it seemed that yoongi could sense someone's presence.
"kook is that you?" he asked in his sleepy voice.
"yeah, it's me hyung. can I sleep here tonight?" he asked in a quiet tone.
"mm... sure, if you want to"
Jungkook laid down on the nearby bed.
"are you okay kook? why are your shoulders shaking?" yoongi asked holding the edge of the bed to get up.
"don't worry hyung, I'm just a little cold"
yoongi got up and closed the window, then opened the door of the closet to give Jungkook an extra blanket.

"do you need anything else?" he asked after a few minutes.
"are you feeling better now?"
he hummed.
"don't worry hyung I'll be okay by tomorrow.
and with that, both of them headed to sleep.

_______________________________________

tell me if you liked the first part so far! I'm going to write this story in 2 or 3 parts.

what do you think will happen in 2nd part? share your thoughts!